Assurance Quality Control Director
Company: Whitney Penn LLP
Posted on: June 10, 2021
More Than a Job: We're actively seeking an Assurance Quality
- We have a commitment to a happy, healthy and productive
workplace. We act on this commitment via our FitWhit program, an
extensive wellness program uniquely designed to meet the health and
wellness needs of busy professionals.
- We offer a competitive benefits package and 401k with
discretionary profit sharing.
- We place an emphasis on our open door policy. Whether someone
is brand new or has been with the Firm from the beginning, we are
all part of the same family and each person matters.
Our Ideal Candidate Likely Has:
- CPA license
- 10+ years of public accounting experience in auditing
- Experience with SEC and PCAOB rules and regulations
- Strong background in application of GAAS and GAAP
- Strong leadership, management, networking and mentoring
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation
As an Assurance Quality Control Senior Manager, You Will:
- Responsible for firm-wide assurance quality control and
- Coordination of all regulatory inspections including, but not
limited to, by the AICPA, PCAOB and DOL.
- Function as a firm resource on the research of technical issues
involving complex accounting, auditing, independence matters, PCAOB
matters, quality control document revisions, etc.
- Demonstrate competency of technical skills, work quality, and
the application of professional firm standards
- Provide technical review of work papers, reports, and financial
statements for compliance with professional and Firm standards
- Collaborate with the Learning and Development Manager, the
Partner in Charge of Assurance Quality Control and the Partner in
Charge of Assurance to coordinate and monitor training and
continuing professional education
- Establish policies and procedures to provide reasonable
assurance that those policies and procedures relating to each of
the other elements of quality control are suitably designed and are
being effectively applied
- Determination of any corrective actions and develop recommended
changes to operating procedures/processes to be taken and
improvements to be made in the quality control system as a result
of regulatory inspections and internal inspections
- Must be highly dedicated with a positive attitude,
self-motivated, a team player who takes initiative and willing to
- Quarterly reporting of the overall system of quality control to
both the Partner in Charge of Assurance Quality Control and the
Partner in Charge of Assurance
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
- Exciting career path with opportunities for advancement.
- Culture focused on an open and collaborative atmosphere.
- Leadership dedicated to playing a key role in your success
Keywords: Whitney Penn LLP, Plano , Assurance Quality Control Director, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!