Intern, Competitive Intelligence
Company: Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Competitive Intelligence Intern will garner invaluable
experience by actively contributing to support Reata's Competitive
Intelligence goals. These could range from assessment of competitor
product strengths and weaknesses, product market fit for Reata's
internal pipeline, as well as research on drug and disease markets.
This role requires an eagerness to learn and an understanding of
biological science and clinical research. The successful intern
will be expected to devote at least 40 hours per week to the
internship, which is anticipated to last up to 6 months.
- Become familiar with Reata's pipeline and ongoing programs, as
well as its development history
- Assist in maintaining Reata's competitive intelligence tracker
to remain current on pertinent information on programs of
- Assist with the activities required to execute, conduct, and
complete competitive intelligence reviews of relevant disease
- Keep Senior Management informed of project status and progress,
as well as emerging issues and risks to project and program
- Actively pursuing a degree in a biological science field
(graduate level or postdoctoral trainees encouraged to apply)
- Scientific experience in kidney biology, neurology, metabolism,
or immunology preferred
- Ability to assess the inherent risks of a situation and
potential impact on a project
- General understanding of clinical and regulatory development
- Ability to successfully manage a full workload across multiple
- Active listener with and inclusive and collaborative
- Ability to take initiative and work as a goal oriented,
- Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
Keywords: Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc., Plano , Intern, Competitive Intelligence, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!