CTG Sales Strategy & Planning
Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Posted on: January 26, 2023
CTG Sales Strategy & PlanningThis role has been designated as
'Edge', which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE
office .Job Description: Job Family Definition: Defines, manages,
and evaluates business plans to ensure they are operationally
executable against defined strategic objectives. Leads and partners
with cross-functional teams to develop short-term (typically less
than two years) business plans and supporting data-driven models.
Prepares comprehensive implementation tactics, including execution
plans, resource allocation plans, follow-up guidelines, assessment,
and process accountabilities. Ensures that business activities are
aligned with stated plans among different stakeholders. Sets
business metrics, evaluates actual performance, and makes
recommendations to business leaders on performance target
achievement. Develops data-driven analyses to optimize resources
and ensure that business plans can be translated into financial
value. Management Level Definition: Unique mastery and recognized
authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including
technologies, theories and techniques. Contributes to the
development of innovative principles and ideas. Successfully
operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must
operate to be successful. Provides highly innovative solutions.
Leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects that
affect the organization's long-term goals and objectives. May
participate in cross-division, multi-function teams. Provides
mentoring and guidance to lower level employees. Routinely
exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques
and criteria for achieving objectives. Develops strategy and sets
functional policy and direction. Acts as a functional manager
within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a
primary job function. Scope:
- Global accountability working with executive level functions to
guide and build the strategy and plans. Responsibilities:
- Using CTG transformation objectives, works with functions
across leadership to define CTG go-to-market strategy and expected
costs and returns.
- Using innovation, processes & technology to build a strategic
sales plan that guides the CTG sales organization's strategy and
provides the resources and tactics for reaching growth goals.
- Uses complex data and business analyses to formulate GTM
transformation plans and aligns priorities with regional and global
- Leads highly complex, time- sensitive projects and identifies
compelling trends and opportunities for business leaders.
- Manages global cross- functional teams across the entire span
of GTM business planning activities to track implementation of
- Establishes the metrics required to measure performance and
recommends the go-forward strategy to address performance
- Develops and drives comprehensive business plan
recommendations, based on analysis, emerging trends, and
- Identifies cutting- edge analytical tools, models, and methods
for making key business decisions.
- Counsels' business leaders, recommends approaches for executing
high-level GTM strategies and develops creative solutions.
Education and Experience Required: Typically 10+ years total
experience in strategy, planning, operations, finance, or related
functional area. Advanced university degree required (e.g., MBA) or
demonstrable equivalent experience. Knowledge and Skills:
- Extensive knowledge of Sales methodology, processes, and
- Excellent analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data
- Ability to leverage new analytical techniques to develop
creative approaches and insights.
- Extensive knowledge of how to analyze business problems and
- Superior business acumen and technical knowledge within area of
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
negotiation and influence skills.
- Excellent project management skills, including leading large,
cross-functional initiatives that impact the organization.
- Strong relationship management skills, including partnering and
- Strong leadership skills, including team building, conflict
resolution, and management.
- Ability to lead multiple, large, time sensitive projects or
- Ability to identify emerging trends from market and industry
data and make clear and compelling business planning
recommendations.#unitedstatesJob:Business PlanningJob Level:Master
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual
with Disabilities. HPE will comply with all applicable laws related
to employer use of arrest and conviction records, including laws
requiring employers to consider for employment qualified applicants
with criminal histories.
Keywords: Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Plano , CTG Sales Strategy & Planning, Sales , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!