Company: Farmers DFW
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Farmers Insurance is looking for talented individuals to join
our top ranked team. We are looking for individuals who want to
take control of their life and financial future and become an
Agency Owner with Farmers Insurance. We have seen people from all
backgrounds do very well in this industry and a large portion of
that is due to the training and assistance we provide.
We have multiple entry points into becoming an Agency Owner with
Retail Agency: Similar to a Franchise you start with a branded
office location and staff- Extensive training support through the
process- Aggressive bonus and commission plan- Proof of financial
Agency Acquisition: Purchase an up and running Farmers Insurance
Agency with a client/income base in place- Proof of financial
Prot--g--: This program provides individuals seeking an
entrepreneurial opportunity with access to a 12-month development
program that will provide an opportunity to become an agent with
Farmers. You will work for a mentor agency owner and have access to
resources that can help you establish skillsets for future
excellence, while learning the business and benefiting from a
nationally recognized brand. This program does not have a liquid
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate
Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity
including financial products.
- Thoroughly understand and follow all underwriting, rating and
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads &
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a
high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Presents and explains insurance policy options based upon
prospective client needs and their personal goals.
- College degree (preferred but not required)
- Sales and customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Desire to continually learn new products and services
- No bankruptcies within the last 12 months, not more than $5000
- Favorable criminal record with no felonies
- Be willing to work towards getting your Property, Causality,
Life and Health insurance license
- Prior Sales Experience.
- Problem-Solving Capabilities.
- Extensive training, mentoring, and support from our District
- Highly competitive commission and renewal structures
- Financial Ownership in your agency - build equity for
- Family Rights of Inheritance to pass down business
- Flexible hours, take control of your time and no working
- Bilingual candidates may be eligible for a bonus
- Significant Bonus Opportunities
Keywords: Farmers DFW, Plano , Aspiring Agent, Sales , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!