Field Sales Manager - Supplier Infrastructure
Company: Arrow Electronics
Posted on: November 22, 2021
*Position:* Field Sales Manager - Supplier Infrastructure
* Job Description:* Arrow Electronics has an exciting new
opportunity for a Field Sales Manager to join our Enterprise
Computing Solutions (ECS) division at our global headquarters in
Centennial, CO. Arrow's Enterprise Computing Solutions business
guides the development of powerful, practical and complete IT
solutions by combining technologies to address specific business
The Field Sales Manager will be leading a team that is actively
engaging and supporting arrow's resellers as they develop growth
strategies in the infrastructure ecosystem.
* What You Will Be Doing*
* Responsible for driving strategy and delivering results: Makes
recommendations to General Manager/ Sales Director on strategy and
customer plans. Through data analysis and past experience make
solid decisions on strategy and direction. Direct value-added sales
opportunities by implementing supply chain, engineering, supplier,
or service excellence strategies. Identifies and helps achieve
sales branch goals, not just team goals.
* Manage Team: Recruits, hires, and mentors sales staff. Manage
employee performance. Ensure team is trained and has resources to
deliver sales plans. Coach and provide feedback to employees.
Deliver high potential sales representatives for future management
roles. Use managerial courage to make difficult decisions when
necessary. Prepare development plans for employees.
* Develop customer, supplier, and vendor relationships: Enhance
manager relationships with key contacts by providing superior
service and operation excellence. Implement effective and practiced
techniques for solving problems. Effectively communicate with all
levels (supplier, customer, vendor). Attend reviews and meetings.
Increase management presence at customer accounts in order to
achieve access to decision makers.
* Leadership: Act as leader in the branch. Instill vision and
create enthusiasm to achieve goals. Use data and analysis to make
recommendations to team and to management. Responsible for
budgeting and planning. Key leader in facilitating implementation
of process improvement based on data.
* This job profile requires the assignment and participation in a
sales compensation plan. A portion of OTE will be variable and tied
to specific sales-related goals as set forth by Arrow.
* What We Are Looking For*
* Minimum of 7 years Sales Leadership with proven history managing
professional employees and/or supervisors or supervising large,
complex enterprise technical or business support or production
* Minimum of 5 years' experience selling Infrastructure IT
solutions (IBM, HPE, Dell/EMC, Nutanix, Citrix, etc.).
* Prior distribution or major Infrastructure supplier experience
strongly preferred ((IBM, HPE, Dell/EMC, Nutanix, Citrix,
* Proficient in the use of Salesforce.
* Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within
own discipline or function
* Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and
* Decisions are guided by policies, procedures, and business plan;
receives guidance from senior manager
* Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or
* Accountable for the budget, performance and results of a
medium-sized team or multiple small teams
* Exercises full management authority, including performance
reviews, pay decisions, recruitment, discipline, termination, and
other personnel actions
* Addresses issues with impact beyond own team based on knowledge
of related disciplines
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 10 years of related experience with
a 4-year degree; or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent
* What's In It For You*
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits
are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer
competitive financial compensation, including various compensation
plans, and a solid benefits package.
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* 401k, With Matching Contributions
* Paid Time Off
* Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
* Growth Opportunities
* Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD
Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
* On-site Caf-- with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
(availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
* 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
(availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
* Bike Racks
* And more!
* Only available at our Global Headquarters in Centennial, CO
* Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:* $165,860.46 - $202,718.34
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring
range based upon geographic location, work experience, education,
and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target
incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
* Location:* US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
* Time Type:* Full time
* Job Category:* Sales *EEO Statement:* Arrow is an equal
opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
disability status. [(Arrow EEO/AAP
* Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:* Arrow requires employees to
provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by December 1, 2021, for
all positions located in CO and for business units within
immixGroup and Zeus. All other employees will be required to
identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021.
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Plano , Field Sales Manager - Supplier Infrastructure, Sales , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!