Account Executive (Inside Sales)
Company: Fisher Investments
Posted on: September 13, 2020
Imagine walking into a sales environment surrounded by motivated,
thoughtful, and passionate individuals committed to improving our
clients' lives. As an Account Executive, you pick up the phone and
engage with high-net-worth individuals who expressed interest in
Fisher Investments' materials. Using sales techniques, you'll
determine high net-worth investors' goals and educate them on our
services. You will be the liaison between a prospective client and
us - enhancing both the prospect's financial future and our overall
Through hands-on experience, training, and mentoring, your personal
development in the role is exponential. Surrounded by
professionals, you will grow your sales skills, build relationships
within the firm, and control your career path. The Account
Executive position is both a rewarding and engaging role. Setting
an appointment between a high-net-worth investor and a member of
our outside sales team is a victory.
Watch your name move up the rankings as you help provide us with a
chance to better a prospective client's future. Based on a salary
plus uncapped-commission pay structure, you have the comfort of
some guaranteed income with the possibility that accompanies
uncapped, performance-based commission.
Simply put: The harder you work, the more you earn.
- You will communicate Fisher's value proposition to high-net
worth investors to arrange meetings with regional sales
- Our marketing team will provide you with warm leads, which
means no cold calling!
- You will build sales skills while deepening your understanding
of the financial services industry as you help families across the
- You will be at the intersection of driving firm growth,
controlling your career trajectory, and bettering potential
clients' financial well-being.
- You will be rewarded through competing in a meritocracy and
vibrant atmosphere with like-minded peers.
- You will develop abilities to succeed at future opportunities
in full cycle sales, service, operations or one of the hundreds of
other positions within the firm.
- No prior sales experience or industry knowledge required
- Successful Account Executives demonstrate the following:
- You've set and accomplished goals in the past, personal or
- A desire to be the first impression and advocate of our
- An activist to promote our unique way of looking at the finance
- Educate potential clients on the benefits of our unique
- A commitment to achieving results while instilling trust.
- You're experienced at using compelling arguments to gain the
support and commitment of others.
- You invite your chance to learn through mentoring.
- You're excited for an experience selling.
Why Fisher Investments:
Fisher Investments is a different kind of investment firm. We don't
come from Wall Street, nor do we believe we fit in with most of the
finance industry, and we're proud of that. We work for a bigger
purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service
to creative perspectives on investing, it's the people that make
the Fisher purpose possible. After all, it's our people that allow
us to offer the level of service that we do. And we invest in them
accordingly, offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 week paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- And much, much more
We also provide a cumulative, continuous learning and development
framework customized for every employee. This emphasis on personal
and professional growth has yielded an award-winning work
environment; we're Great Place to Work Certified, and The Oregonian
named us as a Top Workplace.
But in the end, it's not the perks that keep people here. They stay
because they believe in our mission of service-our employees want
to make a difference in an industry that can do better.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of
sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Keywords: Fisher Investments, Plano , Account Executive (Inside Sales), Sales , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!