SAP Infrastructure Management Operations Engineer Lead
Posted on: February 12, 2024
OverviewWho we areCollaborative. Respectful. A place to dream
and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like
at Toyota. As one of the world's most admired brands, Toyota is
growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative,
high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those
we serve. We're looking for diverse, talented team members who want
to Dream. Do. Grow. with us.This position is based in Plano, TX
with a hybrid mix of some in-office time and some remote workTo
save time applying, Toyota does not offer sponsorship of job
applicants for employment-based visas or any other work
authorization for this position at this time.Who we're looking
forToyota'sOne TechDepartment seeks a passionate and highly
motivated SAPInfrastructure Management Operations Engineer Lead.The
primary responsibility of this role is to lead, manage, support,
and kaizen an SAP ERP Platform by defining KPIs, SLAs, support
runbooks, conducting root cause investigations, and establishing
plans for countermeasure execution.Reporting to the Senior Manager,
the person in this role will support the Business Technology
Platform department's objective to improve the user experience,
strive for 100% business continuity, and empower people and
organizations to collaborate more efficiently.What you'll be doing
The ideal candidate will work as a Management Operations Engineer
on the SAP Platform to sustain the platform, improve operational
efficiency, remediate platform issues, commit code transports,
execute platform upgrades, identify automation and kaizen
opportunities, facilitate requirements conversations with business
stakeholders, and collaborate with other OneTech teams to ensure
high quality, standardized solutions.
- Hands-on SAP Platform management, maintenance, support, and
- Analyze the impact, document root cause of the problem, and
recommend an appropriate and effective solution. Work with the SAP
Support team on Service Requests for Functionality issues
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders to understand current
conditions, and identify, and prioritize business requirements and
- Identify areas where automation can assist with maintenance
tasks or system stability.
- Coach/train other team members to develop stronger technical
skills across multiple areas with a primary focus on optimizing the
SAP infrastructure.What you bring
- 8-10 years of SAP platform management experience
- 4+ years of AWS Cloud infrastructure management
- Experience leading a team of full-time employees and
- SAP Platform security configurations
- SAP Database management and maintenance.
- Experience and knowledge in integration of SAP with non-SAP
systems, including internally developed and off-the-shelf
- SAP BTP Cloud management and integration experience.
- Experience in critical platform support, incident management &
resolution, and root cause investigation.
- Experience in supporting and implementing Distributed and
Clustered SAP deployments.Added bonus if you have
- Bachelor's degree, Master's preferred in Computer Science
and/or Business Administration or Equivalent
- Ability to work with large, distributed teams onshore and
offshore with diverse competencies, skills, and abilities
- Ability to work in fast-paced/high-pressure culture
- Experience in Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Experience in SAP Technical Capacity and Lead Roles
- Strong business critical platform management
- Self-motivated individuals preferred
- SAP Certified Technology AssociateWhat we'll bringDuring your
interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of
our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities.
A few highlights include:
- A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility, and
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance
your career, as well as tuition reimbursement.
- Vehicle purchase & lease programs.
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire
- Flexible work options based on business needs.
- Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well
as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of
whether you contribute.
- Paid holidays and paid time off.
- Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption,
childcare, schools, and more.
- Tax-Advantaged Accounts (Health Savings Account, Health Care
FSA, Dependent Care FSA).Belonging at ToyotaOur success begins and
ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value
unique human experiences. Respect for all is our North Star. Toyota
is proud to have 10+ different Business Partnering Groups across
100 different North American chapter locations that support team
members' efforts to dream, do and grow without questioning that
they belong. As a company that has been one of DiversityInc's Top
50 Companies for Diversity and a member of The Billion Dollar
Roundtable supporting minority and woman-owned suppliers for over
10 years, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that
celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do
business.Applicants for our positions are considered without regard
to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military
or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by
law.Have a question or need assistance with your application?
Please send an email to .
Keywords: Toyota, Plano , SAP Infrastructure Management Operations Engineer Lead, Professions , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!