Posted on: March 18, 2023
Pay Range : $35.00 - $40.00/hr.Position Job Summary / Scope:
- Procurement Analyst will be responsible for the creation and
execution of procurement strategies across various purchasing
- These responsibilities will include, developing and
implementing multi-year spend strategies, planning and managing
sourcing (RFx) events, supporting the development and execution of
contractual documents, and building strong relationships with
business units, stakeholders, and suppliers.
- The Procurement Analyst will manage procurement activities
related to requests involving suppliers offering financial or
"regulatory" service to Client. To this end, knowledge of financial
and regulatory compliance standards is a plus.
- The person performing this role must be capable of influencing
across all levels of internal and external management, leveraging
experience, negotiation skills and integrating external
benchmarking and metric data to affect delivery outcomes from
suppliers that meet or exceed expectations.Major Duties and
- Oversight and execution of strategic sourcing functions,
contracts and RFx sourcing events:
- Participate in contract negotiations to ensure alignment with
sourcing processes and overall Client procurement strategy.
- Lead and facilitate sourcing initiatives in collaboration with
CLIENT Management, other business units, stakeholders, suppliers
and/or CLIENT affiliates ensuring that a competitive environment is
maintained throughout the sourcing event.Execute sourcing plans
- Support business unit objectives and maximize profitability
through lower costs, rebates, volume discounts, or revenue
- Support innovation, improved service levels, improved
relationships to facilitate operational efficiencies and customer
- Responsible for supporting purchase requests for financial
services commodities and ongoing supplier market analysis.
- Provide consultation and support for expiring / expired and
termination of engagements and ensure contract renewal and
amendments are proactively planned / budgeted for.
- Collaborate with CLIENT business units to ensure Purchase Order
requests are submitted accurately, timely, and all applicable
approvals are obtained.
- Facilitate regular planning meetings with business units and
develop short-term and long-term procurement strategies.Compliance:
- Demonstrate expertise and ensure compliance with respect to all
procurement concepts, policies and procedures.
- Assisting with identifying requirements, interpreting and
documenting those requirements such that internal customers and
suppliers clearly understand all obligations and expectations of
the contractual agreement(s).Customer Support:
- Educate and train team members around the sourcing and
contracting systems, processes, and best practice strategies to
maximize cost effectiveness.
- Ensure effective and proactive communication between all
internal and external customers for any procurement related
- Review and monitor current processes for potential Kaizen
(continuous improvement) opportunities.Reporting:
- Development and maintenance of various reports to track
critical procurement metrics and/or track the progress of
key/significant procurement events.
- Technical Requirements
- Proficiency with MS office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word,
- Knowledge of Ariba Spend Management preferred--Experience /
Educational Requirements / Licenses Or Certifications
- Bachelor's degree in business or related supply chain
management discipline desired.
- 5 years' experience in contract development, sourcing,
negotiations, data analytics and contract management required.
- Institute of Supply Management CPM or CPSM certification
desired.Specialized Skills / Knowledge
- Demonstrate leadership experience.
- Experience in leading or participating as a key contributor on
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact with
various individuals and management levels in a professional
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills, with attention to
- Strong problem solving skills, with the ability to seek out and
offer business oriented solutions to complex problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication,
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and efficiently with
low margin of error
- Experience in organizing, prioritizing, and handling multiple
tasks with a high level of efficiency and in a flexible
Keywords: Collabera, Plano , Procurement Analyst, Professions , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...