Class A CDL - Dedicated Team Reefer truck driver - Sprouts Farmers Market
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $94,000Average pay: $1,380-$1,690 weeklyHome
time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL holdersJob ID: 230852Overview
- Reefer trailer hauling produce.
- 5 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Drive within Kansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Texas.
- Take your dog or cat on the road with our Team Pet Policy. Pay
and bonus potential
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Must be a formed team.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Austin, TX, Dallas, TX, Houston, TX,
Oklahoma City, OK or Tulsa, OK. Need CDL training? Explore our
company-paid CDL training programs or call us at (855) 548-2691,
and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Team Dedicated driving
- Constant support - Team driver advisors, current or previous
top-performing Schneider Teams, provide insights and tips.
- Leading technology - Tablets and custom Schneider mobile apps
enhance the driver experience inside and outside the cab.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has taught us that
treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing
success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of
thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender
expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical
condition, veteran or military status, experience and background.
We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our
associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to
contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels
innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
.Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus PI207886234
Keywords: Schneider, Plano , Class A CDL - Dedicated Team Reefer truck driver - Sprouts Farmers Market, Professions , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...