CT Technician PRN Seas
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description CT Technologist Location: Medical City Plano
HospitalAll seasonal employees are required to work a minimum of 72
hours per pay period during the seasonal period.
- Three (3) weekend shifts are required each 4 week schedule
- During the course of the 36 week period, the employee is
required to work two (2) holiday shifts (defined by Department
Manager or designee).
- Within a close geography, you may be asked to float to another
facility that has an emergent staffing need.
- Seasonal Staff are PRN status employees and are subject to
first call-off. There is no guarantee of hours by the
- Seasonal Staff will not be eligible for benefits, except 401(k)
and retirement contribution per the PRN policy.
- Current FT/PT/PRN employees are not eligible to join the
Seasonal program for 2022-2023 * Shifts may vary based on the needs
of the department. Medical City Plano is a full-service, 493-bed
acute care hospital with more than 1,600 employees and over 1,000
physicians on staff, representing over 70 specialties and
subspecialties. The medical staff at Medical City Plano is a
diverse group of experienced professionals. They are dedicated and
committed to using new technologies and keeping up-to-date on
recent advancements in health care. Every member of our staff -
including nurses, radiologists, therapists, pharmacists, support
staff, management and administration - is focused on the health and
comfort of every patient who comes through our doors. We offer an
excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary,
comprehensive benefits and growth opportunities. Our benefits
include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life,
disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program,
employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We
would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. CT
Technologist Job Summary: Performs and assists with high quality
diagnostic CT procedures, focusing on patient care and education.
Supports and helps achieve departmental goals. CT Tech effectively
participates and promotes Excellence Always to include service
recovery. CT Technologist Job Responsibilities:
- Provide high quality diagnostic CT imaging.
- CT Tech maintains appropriate records.
- Educates patients and family.
- Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled
hours is an essential job function.
- CT Tech delivers customer focused care utilizing the Excellence
Always Standards to include transport of Patients as necessary to
facilitate optimal patient care/flow.
CT Technologist Job Requirements:
- Graduate of AMA approved School of Radiology Technology.
- ARRT (CT) or CRMT, MRT (State RRT), and BCLS.
- CT advance certification within 6 months or hire/training.
- 1 year CT required.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Plano , CT Technician PRN Seas, Professions , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!