Posted on: January 23, 2023
Plano, TX (Remote with planned travel once in a month) - expenses
Automotive industry preferred with some SAP experience
More on documentation side.
Self-starter and ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational skills by meeting deadlines and carrying
out duties efficiently.
- SAP functional experience preferably with S4 Hana.
- Previous experience in large corporations as a Business Analyst
with a background in Accounting and Finance processes.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Effective communication (written and oral). Ability to overcome
organizational resistance to change.
- Scrum/Agile experience
- MS Office Suite
- Understanding of RICEFW objects and configurations.
- Understanding of business blue prints and system design (SAP
Legacy Integrations, etc.).
- Manufacturing or automotive background preferred.
- The focus is on improving the user experience, kaizen of
business processes and system performance improvements. The COE is
responsible for ensuring that the implemented solutions support and
stay aligned with the needs of the business.
Keywords: Apolis, Plano , Business Analyst, Professions , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!