Dealer Lending Portfolio Analyst (Commercial Credit Portfolio Management)
Company: Toyota Motor Company
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Who we are
Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just
a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of
the world's most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the
future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions
designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We're looking
for diverse, talented team members who want to Dream. Do. Grow.
Who we're looking for
Toyota Financial Services (TFS) is looking for a passionate and
highly motivated Dealer Lending Portfolio Analyst (Commercial
Credit Portfolio Management).
The Dealer Lending Portfolio Analyst is responsible for all aspects
of monitoring and managing a portfolio of commercial dealers. This
includes building relationships with dealership personnel and
acting as a liaison between them and various internal stakeholders.
Utilizing reporting, trackers, and systems, the Dealer Lending
Portfolio Analyst will review metrics such as line utilization,
audit results, financial performance, and operating trends to
proactively identify risks and coordinate the appropriate
The position requires attention to detail, analytical skills, the
ability to prioritize and adapt to changing deadlines, excellent
communication, and a desire to work in a team. The focus will be on
commercial loan risk management and excellent customer service to
our internal and external customers.
What you'll be doing
- Collaborate with Dealer Lending Operations, Underwriting, Risk,
and Field Sales to assist with client servicing, collecting
financial information, following up for documentation, reviewing
audit performance, assessing financial performance, and monitoring
line utilization trends.
- Act as a point of contact both internally and externally for
requests and questions related to a portfolio of commercial
- Work directly with dealership personnel to address issues and
- Review reports and trackers, as well as pull ad-hoc information
to monitor dealership financial performance, operating trends, and
- Facilitate open communication channels between various internal
business partners, i.e. Underwriting, Servicing, Audit, Risk, Field
Sales, Legal, Treasury, etc., advising them as needed to support
the underwriting and portfolio management process.
- Create and deliver meaningful, sustainable value to customers
by anticipating needs and expectations and providing appropriate
value-add solutions to support the Field Sales team's business
development efforts with existing clients.
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree, in Business Administration or a related
field or equivalent professional work experience.
- Progressive years of relevant work experience in a similar or
related industry, i.e. commercial automotive, finance automotive,
portfolio management, automotive banking - captive or banking.
- Experience in managing a portfolio of accounts.
- Ability to effectively communicate directly with customers and
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and adapt to shifting
Added bonus if you have
* Commercial automotive experience at a captive finance
What we'll bring
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the
details of our industry-leading benefits and career development
opportunities. A few highlights include:
- A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility, and
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance
your career, as well as tuition reimbursement.
- Vehicle purchase & lease programs.
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire
- Flextime and virtual work options (if applicable).
- Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well
as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of
whether you contribute.
- Paid holidays and paid time off.
- Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption,
childcare, schools, and more.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Relocation assistance (if applicable).
To save time applying, Toyota does not offer sponsorship of job
applicants for employment-based visas or any other work
authorization for this position at this time.
Belonging at Toyota
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse
perspectives and value unique human experiences. Respect for all is
our North Star. Toyota is proud to have 10+ different Business
Partnering Groups across 100 different North American chapter
locations that support team members' efforts to dream, do and grow
without questioning that they belong. As a company that has been
one of DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity and a member
of The Billion Dollar Roundtable supporting minority and
woman-owned suppliers for over 10 years, we are proud to be an
equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the
communities where we live and do business.
Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race,
ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or
veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Have a question or need assistance with your application? Check out
the How to Apply section of our careers page on Toyota.com or send
an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Toyota Motor Company, Plano , Dealer Lending Portfolio Analyst (Commercial Credit Portfolio Management), Professions , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!