Class A CDL - Dedicated Utility nighttime truck driver
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $67,000 - Up to $5,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,110-$1,230 weeklyHome time: DailyExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 220959Overview
- Dry van trailer hauling service parts.
- 5 loads per week.
- Drive within Oklahoma and Texas. Pay and bonus potential
- Pay based on daily rate.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $2,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
- Live within 50 miles of Grapevine, TX. Need CDL training?
Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the
customer you work with.
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's
freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the
customer will be nothing short of pride. Learn about the facility
that drivers on this account are based out of Diversity, Equality
and Inclusion Our history has taught us that treating everyone with
dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and
seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity,
national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion,
sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 5000PI197212871
Keywords: Schneider, Plano , Class A CDL - Dedicated Utility nighttime truck driver, Professions , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!