ERP Sr. Functional Analyst
Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Position:ERP Sr. Functional AnalystJob Description:The ERP
Functional Analyst, ECS IT is responsible to demonstrate & provide
leadership skills to help shape strategy, architecture, design, and
implementation of scalable IT solutions across ECS organization.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to become a part of an
innovative and energetic team that develops solutions which will
have a transformative impact on the whole
organization.Additionally, this individual will cultivate
relationships across senior business leadership and other IT teams
to help prioritize, coordinate, and deliver projects and
initiatives within the organizational roadmap. This includes
working with business and technology areas to understand and drive
requirements for IT delivery in a fast-paced environment.What
You'll Be Doing
- High degree of knowledge aptitude over a wide scope of CRM/ ERP
architecture, data analysis, data model design to provide direction
and mentorship to team.
- Responsible for overall functional solution and integrations
design with other applications.
- Provide thought-leadership and architectural guidance/reviews
on strategic projects implementations.
- Represent R&D for strategic / transformational
- Evaluate different CLOUD tools to fit business needs.
- User Support in troubleshooting both application and business
- Other duties as assigned based on business needs: i.e., special
projects, Enhancements etc.
- Drive and lead end to end solutioning and roll-outs.
- Build POCs and solutions.
- Acting as expert who influences cost-effectiveness, innovation,
and simplicity in design.
- Investigating tasks and providing estimates on hours, schedules
- Act as independent scrum master for his/ her deliverables.
- Take part in defining and adopting best practices in design and
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and budget by holding
contributors accountable for delivering on project milestones and
- Focus on helping people make informed business decisions by
making accurate, current, and relevant information available to
them when they need it.
- Reviews, identifies areas for improvement and makes
recommendations to leadership. What Are We Looking For?The ideal
candidate for this position should possess a good understanding of
IT development methodologies and demonstrate solid skills in
business processes. This individual must have excellent
communication skills, both verbal and written, and demonstrate a
team-oriented, goal-and results-driven work ethic. The role
requires working collaboratively with the business community and
other IT team members within a dynamic and high-profile
- Experience of working in large complex multi-national projects
with business & IT stakeholders and to be able to work to project
plans, release cycles and delivery of solutions through agile
- Proven experience in quick learning, problem solving, dealing
with ambiguity and organizational agility.
- Ability to effectively communicate with end users, process
team, peers and management how the customer service team can assist
in supporting their needs.
- Drives innovation among the team, recognizes innovation, and
helps communicate new ideas across teams.
- Strong analytical skills.Technical Skills:
- Experience in designing and developing software components and
having a very strong background on solutions in ERP space.
- Requires in-depth functional knowledge and experience in Oracle
ERP systems / R12 / 11i or other ERP systems.
- Should have implementation experience of large ERP applications
with emphasis on Supply Chain modules, specifically Inventory,
Order Management, Advanced Pricing, Channel Revenue Management,
Warehouse, Configurator, Manufacturing, BOM, Purchasing &
Procurement, Trade Management.
- Expert in flows for Order to cash, Procure to Pay cycles.
- Should be able to handle complex account reconciliations.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance.
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps
between current and desired end-states and deliver a CRM
- Advanced knowledge and experience of various technical
solutions and their applicability to specific cases.
- Ability to quickly decide on alternate solutions to keep the
project on time and budget.
- Ability to foresee risks affecting the project and put in place
- Ten or more years of information technology experience
- Experience as scrum master.
- Experience working with Manufacturing/ Distribution industry
preferred.What's In It for You? At Arrow, we recognize that
financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an
ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation,
including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD
Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Caf-- with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
(availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All
Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office
- Bike Racks
- And more!Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:$91,600.00 -
$143,000.00Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from
posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work
experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between
base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at
offer. Location:US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow
Building)Time Type:Full timeJob Category:Information TechnologyEEO
Statement:Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP
policy)Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:Arrow requires all new
employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19
vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., Plano , ERP Sr. Functional Analyst, Professions , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!