Supply Chain Planning Analyst
Company: CCINTEGRATION INC
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Description: The Supply Chain Planning Analyst ensures the
availability of goods and materials throughout the supply chain,
overseeing aspects such as inventory management, product flow, and
logistics. Develops a high-level view of the supply chain and
related processes in order to create and implement improvement
processes designed to maximize throughput and minimize lead times.
The ideal candidate has at least a bachelor's degree in supply
chain management or commensurate professional experience, coupled
with superb organizational, problem-solving, and communication
- Monitors and expedites the flow of goods, resources, and
information required by the supply chain to ensure that critical
processes run effectively and achieve organizational goals and
- Coordinates with procurement, production, inventory control,
distribution, transportation, and other functions to optimize the
supply chain and implement improvements.
- May assist in the negotiation of contracts or service
- Responsible for negotiating with our suppliers to reduce
- Oversee supply chain processes, forecasting against likely need
and possible crises; Identifies bottlenecks or problem areas and
escalates or proposes solutions.
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers to ensure materials
availability (global); works with suppliers to resolve issues.
- Collaborate with production leadership and planning to
determine organizational needs
- Manage MRP Scenarios and provide output for Procurement to
- Define Min on hand balances, Kanban and replenishment planning
and tracking and reporting to support
- Support defining and managing our routing guide to manage for
economize transport at least risk
- Creation and Management of Items and Bill of Materials
- Trade and Compliance - working with clients and Vendors to
validate the materials in their products, classifications, and
registrations to support Master Data management within the system.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, business
management, or related field is preferred. Certified in Production
and Inventory Management (CPIM) accreditation or other relevant
certification is advantageous.
- At least two (2) years of experience working as a Supply Chain
Planning Analyst required.
- At least three (3) years of SAP experience in Supply Chain
Planning required, including entering or managing the MRP, PO, and
- Experience in Item Master Data Management, Bill Of Material
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Sound knowledge of material requirements planning (MRP) and
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.PM22
Keywords: CCINTEGRATION INC, Plano , Supply Chain Planning Analyst, Professions , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!