Class A CDL - Local Intermodal nighttime truck driver - 4 day work schedule
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $67,000 - Up to $3,600 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $970-$1,180 weeklyHome time: DailyExperience: All CDL
- Haul freight containers secured to company-owned chassis.
- 100% no-touch freight.
- Multiple loads per week with majority drop-and-hook.
- Drive in and out of railyards within 200 miles of Fort Worth,
TX. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage and load pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Earn at least $720 in weekly guarantee pay during your first
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $3,600 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $1,200 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. *Based on CDL driver experience, performance
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required after hire.
- Live within 40 miles of Fort Worth, TX. Need one or more of
your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Newly increased paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of
holiday pay per year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Intermodal driving
- More drop-and-hook freight - Which means you'll spend more time
moving and less time waiting at loading docks.
- Specific training - Unique paid Intermodal orientation at major
hubs, plus ramp-specific training.
- Leading technology - Tablets and mobile apps (including through
rail providers) to locate equipment, expedite access and improve
the driver experience. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the
employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more
about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please
visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule
Full-timeSign On Bonus 3600PI158703863
Keywords: Schneider, Plano , Class A CDL - Local Intermodal nighttime truck driver - 4 day work schedule, Professions , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!