Principal Cloud Architect
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Principal Cloud Architect 33264BR CANADA - Canada, USA - Arizona
- Chandler, USA - Arizona - Tucson, USA - California - California,
USA - California - Folsom, USA - California - Irvine, USA -
California - Los Angeles, USA - California - Mountain
View/Sunnyvale, USA - California - Pasadena, USA - California - San
Diego, USA - California - San Francisco, USA - California - San
Jose, USA - Florida - Oviedo, USA - Georgia - Atlanta, USA -
Illinois - Chicago, USA - Illinois - Schaumburg, USA - Indiana -
Bloomington, USA - Indiana - Indianapolis, USA - Maryland -
Columbia, USA - Massachusetts - Boston, USA - Massachusetts -
Boxborough, USA - Massachusetts - Burlington, USA - Massachusetts -
Marlboro, USA - Michigan - Detroit, USA - Michigan - Novi, USA -
Minnesota - Bloomington, USA - Minnesota - Minneapolis, USA -
Minnesota - Roseville, USA - New Jersey - Bedminster, USA - New
Jersey - Newark, USA - New York - New York City, USA - New York -
Ossining, USA - North Carolina - Durham, USA - Ohio - Cincinnati,
USA - Ohio - Columbus, USA - Oregon - Hillsboro, USA - Pennsylvania
- Allentown, USA - Tennessee - Nashville, USA - Texas - Austin, USA
- Texas - Dallas, USA - Texas - Plano, USA - USA, USA - Virginia -
Dulles, USA - Washington - Bellevue, USA - Washington - Seattle,
USA - Washington DC, USA-Texas-Addison, USA-Texas-Addison,
USA-Virginia-Herndon Job Description and Requirements Our Software
Integrity Group (SIG) is all about building secure software-faster.
That starts with our static analysis, software composition
analysis, and dynamic analysis, so our customers can build security
and quality into their code at any stage of the software
development lifecycle and across the supply chain. All while
minimizing risks and maximizing speed of application development.
To find out more about SIG, Synopsys check out
SIG is looking for a hands-on dynamic technology leader to join its
growing team as a Principal Cloud Architect. You will report to
Director of Architecture and be responsible for the overall
architecture of SIG's next-generation SaaS platform. You will own
technical strategy, design, and tech-debt roadmaps. The platform
scans the customer's software applications using a variety of
software security methods and tools. It collects and correlates
results, and presents them in meaningful, actionable ways. A
full-featured API lets people integrate the platform into their
workflows. The platform is multitenant, deeply secure, and fast.
You will be a key contributor to SIG's SaaS strategy, and will
collaborate with Product Management, other architects, and
development teams realize it. Specific responsibilities:
- Define, own and drive technology strategy and roadmap of our
- Advance the platform's architecture and technical stack.
- Drive architectural practices into delivery teams' work.
- Provide technical mentoring to engineers and teams.
- Collaborate with product managers, UX designers and engineers.
Promote both short-term goals and long-term extensibility. Skills
- Proficiency in creating and applying cloud architecture and
- Proficiency with cloud features and quality attributes,
including security best practices, cloud computing, storage area
networks, virtualization, software security, high availability,
server hardware, databases, and cost optimization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent technical leadership skills.
- Ability to organize cross-team initiatives with many
- Ability to learn quickly and autonomously in a complex
- Ability to work with self-motivation and minimal direction.
- 15+ years of software engineering experience with complex
- 5+ years of experience designing and delivering distributed,
highly available, large scale, high performing multi-tenant
enterprise SaaS applications.
- Expertise in distributed systems, microservices, APIs, high
throughput data processing pipelines, and event driven
- Full-stack expertise & experience in Java eco-system (spring,
- database technologies including RDBMS and NoSQL databases.
- Experience and skills in global deployment patterns using cloud
and container technologies.
- Proven knowledge of cloud platforms such as GCP, AWS, and
Azure. GCP experience is an advantage.
- Proven knowledge of web and cloud security vulnerabilities and
- Experience with DevOps and SaaS and an understanding of how to
use modern automation, build, and orchestration technology to
accelerate time to value for our customers in public and private
- Proven knowledge of HTTP protocols and their use in
- Working knowledge of OAuth, OIDC, SAML, JWT, and identity and
- Master's degree of computer science or equivalent experience.
Relevant Certification is a plus:
- AWS/AZ/GCP Cert in Solutions
Architect/SysOps/Developer/DevOps/Security is preferredInclusion
and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
military veteran status, or disability.
Job Category Engineering Country United States Job Subcategory
R&D Engineering Hire Type Employee CategoryComputer Systems
Engineers/ArchitectsEducationMaster's DegreeExperience15 to 20+
yearsJob typeFull time
Keywords: Synopsys, Plano , Principal Cloud Architect, Professions , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!