Shipping and Receiving Associate
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Now's the time to join the Kelly Professional & Industrial team
as a Shipping and Receiving Associate at a leading metals
manufacturer in Coppell, TX.Pay Rate: $16.00 per hourHours
Monday-Friday 6:00am to 3:00pm What's a typical day as a Shipping
and Receiving Associate? You'll be:
- Responsible for the receiving, storing, shipping and control of
materials and goods used.
- Packing and labeling of built items
- Receiving, recording, and distribution of incoming materials
- Check material against orders and visually inspect incoming
- Preparation of bills of lading, shipping records, proper box
marking, and other shipping administrative tasks as required
- Prepares shipments for customers, both truckload shipping and
- Assists with loading and unloading of trucks
- Maintain a clean and organized work area Qualifications:
- 2+ years of Fabrication or construction experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to use power tools including electrical, hydraulic and
air powered industrial machines
- Produce a quality product with attention to detail.
- Ensure orders maintain internal schedule to keep pace to be on
time to customer.
- Follow directions from manager and lead to complete daily
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities as needed. What
happens nextOnce you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your
skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry-even if
this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That
means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile,
expanding your opportunities even more. Helping you discover what's
next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work.
Apply to be Shipping and Receiving Associate today! The local
offices of Kelly Services do not represent the above position,
please apply online for immediate consideration. For additional
information or questions please email email@example.com.
Feel free to schedule time on my calendar at
calendly.com/brop807Why Kelly?Youre looking to keep your career
moving onward and upward, and were here to help you do just that.
Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier
companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive.
Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit
right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It
all adds up.About KellyAt Kelly, were always thinking about whats
next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their
full potential. In fact, were a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton
of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what
we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.Kelly is
an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse
workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities
in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment
Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet
accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Plano , Shipping and Receiving Associate, Professions , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!