Class A CDL - Regional Intermodal truck driver
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Earn up to $80,000 per year* and get home daily as a Regional
Intermodal truck driver. Enjoy hauling 100% no-touch freight
containers 50% drop-and-hook in and out of the rail yards within
200 miles of Fort Worth, TX. Fort Worth Regional Intermodal truck
driver job overview
- $60,750 to $74,250* average annual earnings, with weekly
- $80,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.36 per mile* plus up to $34 per load* with a weekly
performance pay up to $6.00 per load.
- Home daily.
- 1,800 average miles within 200 miles of Fort Worth, TX.
- 100% no-touch Intermodal freight 50% drop-and-hook on
company-owned Intermodal chassis.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location Fort
Worth Regional Intermodal truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 40 miles of Fort Worth, TX.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required within 60 days of
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed. Additional
Regional Intermodal truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- Many more see full driver benefit package. More reasons to
choose Schneider Intermodal in Fort Worth
- Less wasted time - 100% company-owned Intermodal chassis to
reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential.
- New equipment - Nearly 100% automated transmissions in day cab
and sleeper trucks averaging 3 years of age.
- Constant support - Onside, individual leaders and dispatch with
low driver-to-leader ratios and 24/7/365 operation and maintenance
- Position based out of Schneider's Fort Worth Facility and
- Learn more about Intermodal and Regional driving. Want even
more information? The best option is to apply, and we can customize
our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at
your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the
top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit . Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus
Keywords: Schneider, Plano , Class A CDL - Regional Intermodal truck driver, Professions , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!