Company: Republic Finance
Posted on: April 10, 2021
At Republic Finance, we are building a leading consumer lending
company. In business for over 60 years, we are proud to be a
trusted lender in over 200 communities across the Southeastern
United States! We specialize in providing flexible lending
solutions and outstanding customer service. Driven by our shared
mission to pursue excellence for our team, our customers, and our
performance, Republic Finance is transforming into a modern,
fast-growing business . We are seeking Process Analysts to improve
the process design and re-engineering capabilities of the
organization. The candidate will proactively find opportunities for
improvement in operational efficiency and effectiveness leading to
a reduction in expenses, increased loan originations and/or reduced
charge-off. The Process Analyst will support process reviews,
design, and re-engineering spanning branch originations,
collections, and back-office operations using their keen process
eye and ability to identify opportunities for improvement. Job
responsibilities are as follows:
- Complete detailed process reviews to create process maps for
the current and proposed processes identifying required control
points, risk mitigation and operational reporting needs.
- Create as needed six sigma documentation including CTQ, SIPOC,
RACI, FMEA, etc.
- Act as an internal consultant to identify potential process
opportunities, create business cases in support of these
opportunities and lead them through implementation.
- Serve as process consultant for major initiatives across Sales,
Servicing, Corporate and Digital Operations.
- Design controls to support well-managed processes across the
business and lead the development of reporting and IT business
requirements with operations leadership.
- Create critical metrics providing a clear view of operational
efficiency and effectiveness and act as a liaison between the
Operations and Business Intelligence teams.
- Build spreadsheet modeling to forecast workload, target
productivity levels and staffing requirements owning the ongoing
capacity planning process supporting operations leadership.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2+ years in a process improvement role with strong skills in
process mapping, re-engineering, risk identification and control
- Green belt six sigma certification or higher.
- Proficiency with data mining and visualization.
- Ability to translate detailed results and observations into
verbal and written summaries appropriate for senior executive
- Intellectual curiosity and white space problem solving to drive
analytically based decisions from sometimes incomplete data.
- Advanced degree or Bachelor's degree in a STEM (Science,
Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) field preferred.
- 4+ years in a process improvement role with Consumer Lending
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401 (K) and employer match
- Company provided Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
Additional benefits with Republic include:
- Regular drawings for sports tickets
- Employee of the Month Program
- Philanthropic support for charities such as Juvenile Diabetes
Research Foundation and the American Cancer Society
- Professional offices with a friendly team environment Republic
Finance, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national
origin, age disability or veteran status in employment
opportunities and benefits. Republic Finance, LLC maintains a
Keywords: Republic Finance, Plano , Process Analyst, Professions , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!