Organizational Development Consultant
Company: Cain Watters And Associates
Posted on: February 22, 2021
If this specifically describes you, please continue reading the
job description! Summary/Objective Reporting to the Managing
Partner, the Organizational Development Consultant is responsible
for designing, developing, and implementing the operational
organizational development within the planning department.
- Proactively identify process improvement, training, and
- Identify and develop training materials that will develop and
accelerate the development of Associate Financial Planners to
- Partner with executive leadership to develop consistency in
onboarding new clients, gathering & retaining client information
and client deliverables,
- Partner with Executive Leadership team to address performance
issues and create consistency across functions. Responsibilities &
- Working with leaders and department heads to resolve learning
gaps and process inefficiencies.
- Provide specialized industry knowledge gained from previous
clients and projects to enhance the current quality control and
- Develop improvement plans for organizational needs and
- Create and implement processes, procedures, technologies and
methodologies to promote departmental efficiency. This job
description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of essential functions or responsibilities that are
required of the employee for this job. Essential functions and
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
without notice. Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management, human resource
development, organizational development, applied behavioral
sciences, business administration, or related field required.
- At least 5 years experience with internal consultation and
corporate training experience working with senior managers and
- Experience within a large accounting firm strongly
- Must have high level interpersonal skills. Position continually
requires demonstrated poise, tact, diplomacy, and professional
- Analytical ability is required to gather and summarize data
reports, find solutions to various problems, and prioritize
- Continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing
materials, establishing priorities, multi-tasking, organizational
skills and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to
accept direction on given assignments.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality. Travel Some travel may be
expected for this role. This job operates in a clerical, office
setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as
computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical Demands This is a largely sedentary role; however, some
filing may be required. This would require the ability to lift
files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work This is a full-time,
exempt position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Some flexibility in hours is allowed based on
management's approval. Cain Watters & Associates, LLC is an equal
opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal
employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer,
promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified
applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color,
religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation,
genetic information or veteran status. Apply Now with our quick 3
minute Application! * Fields Are Required What is your full name?
First Name How can we contact you? Email Phone Number Number Type
What is your preferred method of communication?
Keywords: Cain Watters And Associates, Plano , Organizational Development Consultant, Professions , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!