Company: Keurig Dr Pepper Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is looking for an experienced technology
leader with a Workday integrations background to take on the role
of technical HRIS Architect supporting our HR, Finance, Payroll,
and Corporate partners.--This position is for someone with an
entrepreneurial spirit, who enjoys a dynamic and growing work
environment, and enjoys working with people to provide world-class
- Work with internal teams and other global partners to set a
strategy and a vision consistent with KDP corporate and HR
priorities while identifying opportunities to improve our HR
processes through technology.
- Vision, architect, implement, and maintain Workday integration
solutions with payroll, time tracking, identity management, and
third party/custom solutions
- Mentor integration analysts and provide best practices on
deploying, monitoring, and updating integrations
- Partner and collaborate with stakeholders including sponsors,
technologists, and business customers.
- Bridge the technology and business nomenclature to partner and
collaborate with stakeholders in the IT, HR, and Corporate
- Manage internal customer relationships with our business
partners and champion the employee and business stakeholder
- Develop and track high level KPIs and goals.
- Maintain product roadmaps and backlog for products and services
including developing and prioritizing product proposals and user
- Define and document end to end HR system improvements based on
analysis to increase the workforce and stakeholder satisfaction
with our HR technology solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels
including senior leadership.
- Ability to work in Agile, Waterfall and hybrid delivery
- Responsible for standing up and driving program governance
structure and rhythms during execution of roadmap items.
- Responsive, fast-paced decision-making skills with the ability
to drive business results.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems logically
- Highly flexible, ability to prioritize multiple projects and
deadlines to execute well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all
levels including senior leadership.--Qualifications:
- 3+ years implementing and maintaining Workday integrations
including Studio, EIB, and CCBs.
- 3+ years of Workday HCM/ERP software application experience
with EDI, Web Services, SOAP, REST, XML, XSLT, Java, .Net or other
- Integration knowledge of ADP Payroll, Kronos time tracking,
ServiceNow, Sailpoint, and third-party benefit solutions
- Strong understanding of SDLC and SAAS solution implementation
- Experience supporting HR lines of business such as
compensation, rewards, talent acquisition, learning, operations
- Experience with Workday required.
- Experience as a Workday-certified consultant from a Workday
partner a strong plus.
- Agile development experience a plus.
- BS/BA in Business, Business Information Systems, Computer
Science or simila
Keywords: Keurig Dr Pepper Inc., Plano , Integration Architect, Professions , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!