Cloud Security Architect III
Company: Fannie Mae
Posted on: March 27, 2020
Description: THE COMPANYFannie Mae provides reliable,
large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities
across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing
in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are
focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company,
and leading change to make housing better.Join our diverse,
high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to
enable access to a good home.JOB INFORMATIONUnder limited
supervision, plan and design methods for the optimization and
integration of various forms of technology systems or policies and
high level principals. Apply varied engineering and design theories
to produce robust, integrated functioning of various systems,
technology interfaces, and/or overarching information policies and
high level principles. Assess functioning of overall technology and
communications systems and end-to-end processes and to look for
ways to upgrade and optimize systems and processes in the future.
Work across the architecture and technology organization to ensure
effective implementation, architecture compliance and conflict
resolution. May participate in projects to upgrade or install
workstations, networks, or software, or to assess and optimize
overall functioning of technology, data and processes.KEY JOB
- Work to define and maintain the architectural
frameworks/patterns, processes, standards and guidelines related to
systems, business or data architecture.
- Define core and support technology, data entities, business
functions and/or subject areas that transcend organizational and
- Provide technical and architectural subject matter expertise to
the various development teams including communicating architectural
decisions and mentoring other technical staff around the various
development technologies and decisions.
- Review and assess development design to ensure robustness,
adherence to standards and processes, delivery of stable and
scalable solutions, and that risk mitigation and controls are in
- Collaborate with teams concerned with development, networking
and/or project management to coordinate changes and support
enterprise technology initiatives.
- Identify core common data shared across the enterprise and
participate in enterprise wide efforts to reach common
understanding of those data.
- Conduct studies of new technologies to provide more efficient
and cost effective solutions Define and develop documentation of
architectural designs, standards and processes that could affect
applications under development or in production or state of data or
- Create performance metrics and traceability maps to determine
the effectiveness of architecture solutions and facilitate
- Keep abreast of relevant architecture best practices.
- Confer with business units and application development staff to
understand both the business and technical requirements and to
define architectural constraints. Qualification: EDUCATIONEducation
Level Required (if any)Bachelor Degree or Equivalent Area of Study
Preferred(if any)Computer Science or Engineering MINIMUM
EXPERIENCE4-6 years of related experience SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE &
- 5+ years' experience reviewing project architectures and
- 6+ years' experience leading application security architecture
efforts that requires close collaboration with project teams and
- Experience with industry security frameworks (ISO, SOX, SWIFT,
OWASP, NIST Cyber Security, etc.).
- Previous industry experience with application security
including static code review, automatic code scans, and security
architecture review, penetration testing, and mitigating
application level vulnerabilities.
- Foundational and functional understanding of how API works
- Understanding of API security - specifically on common controls
for API security (SSO, OAuth, Threat Protection)
- Security elements of API gateway integrations of API - WAF,
- Familiarity of Identify and Access Management - AWS IAM
- Proficiency in AppSec and Web services security.
- Exceptional experience influencing collaborating and
negotiating positive outcomes across stakeholders in highly
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as
TOGAF, DoDAF, FEAF etc.
- Applicable security certifications desired; CISSP, CEH, GIAC,
GSEC, or CSSLP or advanced degree in InfoSec.
- AWS Architecture certification (Professional preferred).
EMPLOYMENTAs a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any
successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete
a background investigation.Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Fannie Mae, Plano , Cloud Security Architect III, Professions , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!