Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: May 28, 2023
5+ Years Exp
- Guide teams in designing, building, testing, and deploying
changes to existing software
- Enhance the company s IT infrastructure security
- Identify manual processes that can be automated
- Consider the organization s entire IT infrastructure when
making changes and improvements
- Maintain and improve the company s cloud
- Experience as a DevOps engineer or in a similar software
- Proficiency with Git and GitHub workflows.
- Good knowledge of Ruby or Python and AWS
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Collaborative team spirit.
10+ Years Exp
Roles & Responsibilities
- Deploy and maintain critical applications on cloud-native
- Implement automation, effective monitoring, and
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple
- Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team
on the latest technologies
- Iterate on best practices to increase the quality & velocity of
- Sustain and improve the process of knowledge sharing throughout
the engineering team
- Have on call responsibilities in rotation with the engineering
- Excellent technical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, including
the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Awareness of DevOps and Agile principles and the ability to
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Plano , Devops Engg, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...