Childrens Event Coordinator
Company: Prestonwood Baptist Church
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Plano Campus - Plano, TX
Coordinates global special events and global weekend LifeGroup
ministry experience events for the Childrens Ministry
- In collaboration with age-group leaders, globally ensure all
special events are calendared, marketed, and planned with
Prestonwood global ministry in mind.
- Partner with the ministries at all campuses to provide
communication, input, or assistance with their events.
- Work closely with all relevant departments to ensure events are
planned, promoted, launched, and debriefed appropriately and in
accordance with Prestonwood policies and procedures.
- Create appropriate processes, timelines, and communication
pieces to ensure projects and events are managed effectively from
inception to completion.
- Create standardized methods that will allow for streamlined
event planning globally.
- Create resources that can be used to provide examples, samples,
models, and project planning tools for cyclical events.
- Create and maintain project management records for each special
- Effectively use and lead out on ClickUp project management
- Recruit a volunteer team to assist with special events.
- Ensure volunteer screening processes are followed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Growing relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior as a
member of Prestonwood Baptist Church
- Some college, college degree preferred
- Event planning and project management experience preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to facilitate and lead meetings
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and solve problems
- Ability to recruit volunteers and lead individuals/teams
- Able to work varied shifts, based on scheduled events
- Knowledge of scheduling software very helpful
Keywords: Prestonwood Baptist Church, Plano , Childrens Event Coordinator, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...