Company: Advanced Knowledge Tech LLC
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Qualification / Skills And Competencies
- C++ Hands on
- C++ with Linux Unix with Shell scripting
- View of connecting application to database SQL.
- No profile above 12+ years of experience will work. Need
profile between 6-10 years of experience
Note: NO MFC, window , admin profile will work
Technical Skill Requirements
- Strong proficiency in development & lifecycle of C++ Project (
- Good understanding of standard template library ( STL )
algorithms, containers, functions, and iterators
- Proficiency in compiling large amounts of code with extensive
understanding in writing/customizing/debugging Make files ,
compilation and linking .
- Knowledge on compilers(Cc, g) and debugger (dbx) & SQL .
- Hands on experience in migrating C++ based applications from
lower versions of Solaris to higher versions.( mandatory )
- Must have experience on Unix platforms, should possess shell
scripting skills ( mandatory )
- Experience in Boreland VisiBroker ( Good to have )
- Pro*C experience ( Good to have )
Roles & Responsibilities
- Reading existing source code in C/C++ to determine current
- Documenting functionality, processes, requests, responses and
maintaining software development records.
- Resolve build issues during OS version and other software
- Resolving deployment and runtime issues in new
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures.
- Testing/Support the testing team by providing clarifications
and fixes as required.
Keywords: Advanced Knowledge Tech LLC, Plano , C++ Engineer, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...