Outside Sales Representative (Bilingual Spanish)
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Average Target Compensation of $105,000 + Uncapped
Connect people and communities by offering best-in-class
telecommunication services through door-to-door solicitation of new
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and
enhance the customer experience.
- Tenacious and driven, you excel in environments where your
reward is based on your effort - uncapped potential
- Acquires new residential customers through door-to-door contact
from assigned leads.
- Conducts proactive consultative needs analysis with new
- Develops and presents sales presentations/proposals on products
and services that meet customers' needs.
- Accurately completes all necessary paperwork to support sales
activities in a manner consistent with quality control guidelines,
including but not limited to the following: dispositioning,
entering sales orders, and reporting on sales.
- Supports team and team goals by actively participating in all
sales meetings and training programs as assigned.
- Achieves monthly sales quotas in high-speed data, mobile,
landline phone, and video sales.
- Completes all administrative tasks related to products sold in
accordance with department practice, policies, and procedures.
- Well-informed about our competitors' activities in assigned
territory; informs manager of any changing competitive pricing
programs, marketing directives, or door-to-door sales tactics.
- Attends and successfully completes training programs.
- Performs other duties as requested by supervisor.
Required Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English
- Engaging interpersonal skills.
- Ability to listen, formulate needs-based sales strategies, and
articulate pitches to sell products and services.
- A passion to succeed and a strong personal drive to sell to
- Ability to travel (including during inclement weather) to and
from assigned territories and company facilities using a reliable
- Familiarity with computer operating systems and software
applications as well as consumer and commercial communication
devices (e.g., PDAs, smartphones, routers, modems, set-top
converters, and wireless devices).
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends, as business needs
dictate to maximize prospective customer contact.
- A valid driver's license, car insurance, a satisfactory driving
record, and the use of a reliable personal vehicle.
- Ability to work independently with little or no
High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
Preferred Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Success in a previous sales position, prospecting, or cold
calling; direct sales experience is preferred but not
- Knowledge of cable or telecommunications services, with an
emphasis on data networking fundamentals and the ability to educate
consumers on related products and services as needed.
- Bilingual Spanish Preferred
Preferred Related Work Experience and Number of Years
2+ years sales or relevant work experience
- Spends approximately 90% of the time in an outside environment
for extended periods in any season, with potential exposure to
- Minimal time in an office environment.
- Exposure to moderate noise levels.SDT212 334095 334095BR
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Plano , Outside Sales Representative (Bilingual Spanish), Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...