Company: Aligned Data Centers
Posted on: March 18, 2023
JOB TITLE: Executive Assistant EMPLOYER: Aligned Data Centers
DEPARTMENT: Administrative REPORTS TO: C-Suite Executive(s)
SUMMARY: As an Executive Assistant, this individual serves as the
right-hand person to select executives, responsible for
administrative tasks, day-to-day functions, and support to enable
executives to advance company initiatives and goals. DUTIES AND
- Manage near and longer-term scheduling for company
- Manage executive calendars, including making multi-participant
appointments and prioritizing emails
- Handle highly confidential information
- Draft, review and send communications, sourcing information
from multiple sources, on behalf of company executive(s)
- Organize and prepare for meetings, including gathering
documents and preparing meeting format logistics
- Proactively answer and respond to phone calls/emails,
communicate messages and information to the executives
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Prepare business performance reports and presentations
- Prepare and reconcile expense reports
- Manage document distributions QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 7-10 years Executive Assistant experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel
- Previous experience with Expense Management systems a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, organizational skills and attention to
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to maintain discretion and high level of
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor COMPETENCIES:
- Diversity - Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect
and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the
value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds
a diverse workforce.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments;
Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically;
Upholds organizational values.
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information;
Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to
complement data; Designs workflows and procedures.
- Change Management - Develops workable implementation plans;
Communicates changes effectively; Builds commitment and overcomes
resistance; Prepares and supports those affected by change;
Monitors transition and evaluates results
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management
direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments;
Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals;
Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not
blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without
interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others'
ideas and tries new things.
- Judgement - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits
sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for
decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process;
Makes timely decisions.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities;
Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals
and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their
tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely
manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops
alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving
situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts
well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration
regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for
own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates
projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on
time and budget; Manages project team activities.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures;
Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports
potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials
- Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve
organizational goals; Understands organization's strengths &
weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external
threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits
work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs
of sender & audience
The above is intended to describe the general content of and
requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be
construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or
physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts
management's right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Aligned Data Centers is an equal opportunity
employer that embraces diversity and is committed to building a
team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and
skills. Equal employment opportunities are available to all
applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental
disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran
status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote,
discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence,
performance, and business needs. PI208091087
Keywords: Aligned Data Centers, Plano , Executive Assistant, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...