Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Manual QA - -23-00755100% Remote9+ MonthsW2 or C2CNTT DATA
Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate
individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an
inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply
now.We are currently seeking a Defect Coordinator -(Insurance) to
join our team.Job Description:What You'll Be Doing
- Assist the defect Manager in managing defects across POD and
timely defect closures within SLA requirements.
- Prepares for and works with project managers across projects &
PODs to ensure that defect management best practices are set and
- Assists in preparation for various matrix and Data for
Management Reviews weekly.
- Involvement in quality Improvements Log, reviewing quality
health across projects.
- Initiate defect triage meetings where required and lead it from
- Works with cross-functional groups to identify root causes and
bring this data for analysis to determine the corrective
- Interacts with customers and represents Quality in any
customer-related audits as necessary. Coordinates and ensures that
customer-related requirements are addressed and maintained.
- Manages the UAT defects and help log that in ALM on behalf of
- May be required to perform quality testing with QA personnel at
- Be responsible for identifying aging and Critical bugs and
communicating their business impact to facilitate decision-making
by Project Management.
- What We Are Looking For
- Degree with at least 7 years of relevant experience in a QA
role, specifically as defect coordinator in an established
- Must be well versed with ALM and JIRA for all its end-to-end
test management and defect management.
- Good knowledge of Excel Pivot, Graph, Formulas, Charts is
- Thorough knowledge of defect management and Test
- Experience within the Insurance industry is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask various projects at the same time and
remain poised and calm under pressure.
- Effectively communicate issues with stakeholders and propose
- Strong logical thinking, willing to explore, taking the
ownership, great team player.#LI-ISTAbout NTT DATA Services:NTT
DATA Services is a recognized leader in IT and business services,
including cloud, data and applications, headquartered in Texas. As
part of NTT DATA, a $30 billion trusted global innovator with a
combined global reach of over 80 countries, we help clients
transform through business and technology consulting, industry and
digital solutions, applications development and management, managed
edge-to-cloud infrastructure services, BPO, systems integration and
global data centers. We are committed to our clients' long-term
success. Visit nttdata.com or LinkedIn to learn more.NTT DATA
Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all
applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship,
national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability,
veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by
law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive
environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an
accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so
that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Keywords: NTT DATA, Plano , Manual QA, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...