Pega Senior System Architect
Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: March 16, 2023
We are currently seeking a Pega Senior System Architect to join
our team Remotely in the United States. A group company within NTT
DATA currently seeks a Pega Senior System Architect [CSSA] to join
our Pega digital practice. Reporting to the solution/delivery
leadership. The person will have experience in Pega
Low-Code-Approach using Pega App Studio, Pega DCO, conducting
elaboration sessions, and the working with Lead System Architect
and Business Team, project teams on the business requirements but
also how to best express requirements and design based on industry
knowledge. The ideal candidate must have a strong technical, be
hands-on, and come prepared and ready to lead Pega projects senior
system architecture steam, learn and explore new capabilities of
Pega technology. Strong business acumen along with strong
communication skills (both oral and written) is an absolute must.
Certified Senior System Architects are expected to think
independently, but also must value teamwork as they define
first-rate software solutions in a collaborative setting. Specific
responsibilities of the new Pega Certified Senior System Architect
- Design and integration strategy for a Pega Application
implementation, in alignment with transformational
- Formulate the overall data strategy for the business solution,
based on the client's business needs and enterprise strategy.
- Provide guidance and act as the subject matter expert for
- Drive and instill best practices and concepts as a thought
leader for Pega methodology.
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies /
products / trends related to solutions.
- Ensure alignment of solutions with business and IT goals /
- Identify and quantify scope and impact of Business requirements
and changes on systems.
- Communicate solution options to business
- Incorporate software and system architecture (e.g.
infrastructure, network) into conceptual designs for highly
scalable and performing solutions.
- Ensure alignment with enterprise technology standards (e.g.
solution patterns, application frameworks, technology roadmaps,
- Provide strategic thinking, solutions and roadmaps while
driving enterprise recommendations and ensuring adherence to
established standards and practices including the development of
standards and practices where they may not yet exist.
- Facilitate open communication and fact - based decision
- Review the work of others, providing guidance, mentoring and
support both Development and Business Architect team.
- Develop innovative approaches to challenging and complex
assignments. Education and Experience:
- 5+ years' experience with senior developing integration
- Use proven communication skills to collaborate with the
business to understand/influence business requirements and
- Exposure to product development practices and
- Master / Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer
engineering or related field.
- Ability to successfully run end-to-end delivery of Pega PRPC
based solutions / projects from technical perspective.
- Need to possess excellent skills to Identify and drive process
optimization and process streamlining for client Business
- Excellent knowledge and experience on Pega PRPC Enterprise
class structure design and application profiling.
- Strong knowledge on various Pega PRPC concepts and rule types
like Activities, Functions, Data Transforms, Authentication
Service, Reporting, Agents and Ruleset Management.
- Experience with multi-language and localization of application
- Experience with the UI framework and creating skins.
- Experience with email listeners and routing email via
- Experience with SSO integration
- Experience on security privileges access roles.
- Experience with RDA and RPA Pega solutions
- Proven project successes and ability to lead a team through the
architecting process to delivery.
- Expertise on object-oriented design and implementation
- Expertise on various integration approaches such as micro
services, messaging, queuing, API patterns, etc.
- Expertise in various software delivery methodologies
(Agile/Waterfall). Travel: Willingness to travel. Preferred
Location: Irving, Nashville, Virtual. Degree: Master or bachelor's
degree in relevant areas. Nice to Have; (But not a must)
- Knowledge of Pega Capabilities
- Knowledge of Pega Express Methodology
- Knowledge of creating UML diagrams for business process
- Knowledge of requirement management tools like JIRA,
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies
- Knowledge in industries Commercial Industries, Financial
Services, or Healthcare About NTT DATA Services NTT DATA Services
is a global business and IT services provider specializing in
digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of
consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process
services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to
85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity
employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race,
color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical
or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a
diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need
assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform
your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate
Keywords: NTT DATA, Plano , Pega Senior System Architect, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...