Bilingual Client Support (English/Chinese)
Company: Universal Processing
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Job Title: Client Support
Position Type: Full-time
Position Classification: Non-Exempt
Start Day: Immediately
Location: Plano, TX
Universal Processing LLC is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Client Support to join the operation team. The Client Support is a critical role that interacts directly with our clients and supports our sales effort.
You Will be Responsible for:
* Processing client applications for different credit card processing services, and inputs client information by using company client management system.
* Listening and responding to customers' concerns and needs; identifies customers' requirements and provides the appropriate solutions.
* Checking to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve clients' problems.
* Keeping records of clients' interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
* Contacting clients to respond to inquiries or to notify them of new regulations or any planned adjustments.
* Serving as a liaison or translator between merchants and Priority Payment System or Firstdata to resolve funding or terminal issues.
* Providing technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to terminal hardware.
* Scheduling work to ensure accurate phone coverage, monitors priority of calls and shifts escalated calls to assure resolution of problems.
* Assisting in planning and implementing department goals and makes recommendations to management to improve efficiency effectiveness.
You Should Apply If You Are:
* Bilingual in English and Chinese is required
* Energetic, fun, and friendly
* Excellent in verbal communication skills
* Able to actively listen to clients and interact with clients in a friendly and patient manner
* Able to take initiative to solve problem effectively
* Self-motivated to learn new systems and installation of products
* Able to accomplish tasks before deadlines and be detail-oriented
* Able to work efficiently as part of a team and as an individual
* Proficient with Excel and Word
* Authorized to work in the U.S
Don't be intimidated by the terminologies or the industry if you are not familiar with them. We will provide training for you to understand the industry, full service line the company offers, and how to do troubleshooting and customer service.
Universal Processing ("UP") is a leading payment processing provider and a registered Independent Sales Organization (ISO) of First Data Corporation and Wells Fargo Bank. UP was established in 2003, and has emerged as one of the fastest growing payments companies in the U.S. To develop our company's scope to a national organization, UP made significant office expansions in Queens, New York, Los Angeles, California, and Houston, Texas in addition to expand our headquarter office in Manhattan, New York. UP offers a comprehensive line of visionary and efficient payment solutions for merchants in the small to medium size business ("SMB's") marketplace. UP provides payment products and services for SMB's in all industries, including retail stores, restaurants, e-commerce websites, wholesale companies, lodging establishments, supermarkets, and more. In addition, UP provides a suite of powerful and innovative value-added solutions that enable SMB's to limitlessly scale their businesses. Our services include merchant financing, digital marketing, loyalty programs and ATM services. To learn more about us please visit us at: http://www.uprocessing.com/
Why Work for Universal Processing?
* We offer medical, vision and dental insurance
* We offer 401k retirement plan with company match
* We offer quarterly performance review for potential quarterly salary increase
* We provide on-the-job training to get you familiar with the industry and the job
* We have a very energetic and fun work environment surrounded by young, entrepreneurial professionals
* We have flexible working hours and convenient location
Job Title: Client Support
Keywords: Universal Processing, Plano , Bilingual Client Support (English/Chinese), Other , Plano, Texas
here to apply!