Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: March 16, 2023
- This role reports to the Manager of Agile Delivery.
- Managing delivery of Data Analysis tasks in support of Legal &
- Monitor the request tracking system for new work requests from
Legal & Compliance.
- Work with Product Owner to prioritize and assign work requests
to technical resources.
- Provide senior management with KPIs that measure the speed and
throughput of the team.
- Monitor team capacity and balance work assignments.
- Act in the Scrum Master role to conduct all necessary
ceremonies and facilitate delivery.
- Ensure the team follows department Agile standards.
- Most requests need to be delivered within 3-4 days. Use Jira
and the Kanban method to track the work.
- Larger requests (15-20%) may take a few weeks:
- Organize and orchestrate the work to be delivered by a team of
resources in Jira.
- Work with Product Owner and the business to clarify
requirements and provide status updates.
- Work with other technical teams to resolve dependencies to
ensure on time delivery.
- Develop an understanding of the data environment, so PM can
make basic assessment of incoming requests and help the Product
Owner consolidate and prioritize.
- Skills needed: Agile/Scrum Master expertise; strong
communication; familiarity with Jira; ability to assess team
capacity and balance workload among resources based on demand
priorities; prior experience leading data projects; experience with
Legal/Compliance projects is a plus but not required.
- Agile Project Management on Other Projects (50%):
- May be assigned by manager to coordinate other small to medium
projects or operational work.
- Act in a Scrum Master / light-duty Project Manager role to
facilitate the delivery of Epics and Stories in Jira in support of
a specific business domain.
- Detail assignment is to be determined after onboarding.
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Plano , Scrum Master, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...