Company: Texas Health Resources
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Timekeeper - Timekeeping Department
We are looking for a qualified Timekeepers like you to join our
Texas Health family
Work location: Texas Health Plano - 6200 W Parker Rd, Plano TX
Work hours: Full-Time: Days; 40hrs - Monday - Friday 8am-5pm with
Timekeeping Department highlights:
- Tight knit and supportive team
- Ability to interact with many care team members and leaders as
departments are assigned
- Sense of satisfaction with educating and supporting our care
team so that employees are paid timely and accurately
Here's What You Need
- H.S. Diploma or Equivalent Required
- 2 Years Prior timekeeping experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and be able to perform 10 key
- Excellent PC skills, organization and communication
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
What You Will Do
- Validate all error reports and correct items as needed and
ensure appropriate approvals have been obtained. Monitor daily
exception reports and reviews for potential payable time problems
in order to help the managers understand errors as well as process
any corrections prior to payroll processing.
- Responsible for building a rapport with department managers and
hospital staff as needed by maintaining positive customer
Assist department managers as needed with ClairVia and/or
PeopleSoft questions and processes. Provide education and training
to all managers and other timekeepers. Act as a super user for
Clairvia and PeopleSoft. Assists managers to approve payroll
exceptions and process low census time.
- Misc Reports, etc - Maintains trending and tracking reports of
timekeeping data. Maintain/update ClairVia abbreviations, skills,
float capabilities and permissions for new hires as well as
transfers. Tracks various payroll reports - conflict report, PTO
report, missed punches and tardy report.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Timekeeper
- Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental
Leave, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, student Loan
forgiveness as well as several other benefits.
- A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities
- Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits,
Job Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
- Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email
your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Texas Health Resources, Plano , Timekeeper, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!