Company: The Hills at Prestonwood
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Marshall Responsible for providing the highest level of
professionalism and customer service for our Members and Guests on
the course while professionally enforcing all club rules pertaining
to golf as well as providing assistance to Members and Guests in
order to keep play at an even flow. This position reports directly
to the Director of Golf or Head Golf Pro and indirectly to all Golf
Professionals. Day to Day:
- Provide efficient and friendly customer service by displaying
and enforcing the Three Steps of Service as Members and Guests play
- Be on the course as scheduled, unless checking with the
starters or other golf operations staff reporting any incidents or
situations that need attention.
- Assist Members and Guests whenever possible by providing
suggestions on proper golf course etiquette.
- Responsible for enforcing all club rules as they pertain to the
- Maintain a polite demeanor whenever a Member or Guest is
approached with a violation.
- Assist Members, whenever possible, by looking for lost balls,
and providing rides, if desired.
- Repair ball marks whenever possible, fill divots with topsoil
and pick up loose articles on the golf course while straightening
cart guidance ropes and their supports.
- Assist and coordinate services with other golf operations staff
including Outside Services, Range Attendants, Cart Attendants,
etc., to ensure seamless and efficient services for all Members and
- Be informed to let Members and guests know of Club services,
features, upcoming events and specials available in the Golf
- Ensure all daily assignments are completed in their respective
areas, to meet Club standards (i.e., no trash/debris on course,
supplies are restocked, signage is neat, etc.).
- Assist fellow Employees, Members and guests to ensure delivery
of the Three Steps of Sservice without being directed. Be aware of
team members and the environment and participate as a member of the
- Notify supervisor of Member/Guest complaints at the time they
occur. Resolve customer complaints as soon as possible. All the
other stuff we do:
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the companys operation,
it may be necessary that each Employee Partner perform a multitude
of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your
position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion
arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you.
Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed
or as directed.
- Adhere to all of the various company, club and department
written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures,
manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up
the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to communicate effectively with proper grammar.
- Ability to work well under pressure, coordinating multiple
tasks at any given time
- Ability to focus attention on detail.
- Maintain good conduct and safe working habits while in all
areas of the Club and assure that others are acting safely.
- Attend daily line-up and participate as requested.
- Wear a clean and neat uniform that follows ClubCorp and your
property uniform standards daily.
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent, is required.
- Customer service experience. Basic Golf Knowledge
- You can be trusted to maintain confidentiality of all
proprietary Company information and sensitive employee matters,
except as expressly authorized by the Company.
- You always perform at the highest level of ethical work
- You are comfortable working in both indoor and outdoor
environments with frequent exposure to extreme hot or cold
temperatures and humidity.
Keywords: The Hills at Prestonwood, Plano , Marshall, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!