Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description IntroductionAre you looking for a work environment
where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for
our Host opening with Medical City Plano today and find out what it
truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.BenefitsMedical
City Plano, offers a total rewards package that supports the
health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The
available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Host for our team to ensure that we continue
to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you
get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team
that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal
addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
We want you to apply!Job Summary and QualificationsThe Host/Hostess
performs delivery of meals, snacks, and unit floor stock. Works
closely with nursing to ensure proper delivery of dietary trays.
What You Will Do In This Role
- Provides customer service to patients by delivering meals and
taking special requests.
- Communicates effectively and responds to requests in a timely
- Checks patients' meals for accuracy and stocks nursing units
with nourishments and menus.
- Provides service recovery as needed.
- Maintains documentation of completed services and actions
taken. What Qualifications You Will Need
- Food Handlers Permit must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date
- This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a
medical or religious exemption is approved).Medical City Plano
opened in 1975 and provides Plano and Collin County with advanced
health care. Medical City Plano is a 600+ bed acute care hospital.
We have more than 2,000 employees and over 1,400 physicians on
staff. Our main campus in Plano has a cancer treatment center and
cardiovascular programs. We have The Bariatric Surgery Institute, a
Wound Care Center and inpatient rehabilitation. We also offer
complete women's and children's services. This includes a high-risk
antepartum unit and a Level 3 neonatal intensive-care unit. We were
the first hospital in Dallas, Collin or Denton counties to be named
a Comprehensive Stroke Center by the Texas Department of State
Health Services. Medical City Plano was the first Level I Trauma
Center in Collin County and The Burn & Reconstructive Center of
Texas was the first burn center in Collin County. As a part of the
Medical City network of hospitals and specialists, patients are
ensured access to leading medical experts and advanced healthcare
innovations."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care,
our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients,
communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive If you find this
opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Host
opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified
candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We
are interviewing apply today!We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Plano , Host, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!