Operations Coordinator (Hybrid)
Company: Pinkerton Consulting Investigations, Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are as invested in your career as you are.As you navigate
through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a
stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized
leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry,
you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a
future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow,
and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management
professionals.This is just one of the several exciting career
opportunities that are currently available.Job Summary:The
Operations Coordinator will be responsible for the operational and
administrative support functions. The Coordinator takes calls from
clients and determines the necessary service logistics,
communicates and manages associated workflows, schedules Agents,
tracks and reports assignment/project outcomes, and assists
internal and external stakeholders in the successful delivery and
execution of security-related services. This position will have a
hybrid work schedule (in office/remote).Essential Functions:
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and
- Coordinate services and operational and administrative support
- Answer calls from clients, Directors, and Operations Managers
and assist with the dispatch, scheduling, and reporting of
- Troubleshoot emerging client service issues.
- Manage the associated workflows and assign Agents to specific
assignments, as needed.
- Communicate assignment/project expectations to all parties
- Collaborate with personnel and stakeholders to ensure
milestones and deadlines are completed on time and within the scope
- Track program results and provide reports of completed work,
corrective action plans, and improvement plans.
- Send external partners self-assessments and security
questionnaires using a web-based tool.
- Ensure deadlines are met for scheduling, dispatching, and
- Track and report outcomes of schedules, vendor hour approval,
and virtual post checking.
- Utilize scorecards to measure the activities and outcomes of
the PDA program.
- Assist in the coordination of virtual and on-site post checks
for agent safety.
- Monitor the status of assigned projects.
- All other duties, as assigned.Education, Experience, and
Certifications:Associate degree with relevant experience in project
management or an equivalent combination of education and experience
sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as
determined by the company. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who
seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and
- Project management experience.
- Sound judgment and decision-making ability.
- Able to manage multiple tasks/projects with competing deadlines
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no
- Effective written and verbal skills at all levels within the
organization and external client representatives.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment under multiple
deadlines and competing priorities.
- Attentive to detail.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and the organization
- Client service focused.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.Working Conditions:With or
without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental
capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting.
- Travel, as required.Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer
and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions
without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry,
sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation,
marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related
conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information,
veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or
Keywords: Pinkerton Consulting Investigations, Inc, Plano , Operations Coordinator (Hybrid), Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!