Accounts Receivable Specialist ()
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Overview CiraConnect provides world-class cloud-based software
and on-demand "back-office" shared services (SaaS) for self-managed
community associations, professional community association
management companies and residential real estate developers
servicing the needs of homeowner associations (HOAs), condominium
associations, cooperatives, luxury high-rises, municipal utility
districts and large master planned communities. CiraConnect
maintains an in-house software development team that places a
premium on integrated software solutions and business process
automation as tools to enable our employees to better service our
clients and increase their job satisfaction.CiraConnect is rapidly
growing and has multiple exciting opportunities for accounting
professionals to join our Accounts Receivable Services team in
servicing client management companies and community associations.
You will have the opportunity to perform in a technology driven
environment using our internally developed world-class accounting
and financial reporting software. Our large and growing Shared
Services team provides opportunities for career advancement into
accounting team management and other advanced positions.
Responsibilities ResponsibilitiesThe Accounts Receivable Specialist
is responsible for processing work in a high-transaction and
challenging environment to support CiraConnect's client service
delivery for accounts receivable lockbox services and property
ownership conveyance lockbox processing services. Responsibilities
- Payment posting issue trouble-shooting and resolution.
- Processing property ownership conveyance information requests
from title agents, mortgage lenders and Realtors.
- Property ownership conveyance processing.
- Recording non-lockbox payment receipts and depositing into bank
- Reconciling the lockbox transactions and monthly bank
- Consultation with staff in other departments and clients
regarding billing and accounts receivable processing.
- Prioritizing daily workload to ensure the department is meeting
service level targets.
- Suggesting and implementing new processes or changes to
existing processes to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Other duties as assigned by manager. Qualifications
Qualifications for the position include:
- 1-2 years of experience or Accounting/Finance/Economics
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Real estate or title experience preferred, but not
- Customer service oriented attitudeBenefits Summary:
- Business casual work environment
- 2 weeks per year PTO (paid time off) plus company holidays
- Health /Dental/ Vision Insurance
- Life / Disability Insurance
- 401(k) ProgramCompensation: $19.00-$22.00
Keywords: RealManage, Plano , Accounts Receivable Specialist (), Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!