Company: Gleneagles Country Club
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Food Runner Act as a liaison between the line and service staff.
Responsible for expediting all orders in a timely manner ensuring
order accuracy. Transport food from kitchen to dining room, as
needed, to provide quality service. Work with other Club
Departments to ensure Member and Guest satisfaction. Consistently
display the Three Steps of Service at all opportunities to provide
excellent service. This position reports directly to the FB
Director/Service Director with indirect reporting to the Captains,
Servers, and Chef. Day to Day:
- Maintain ClubCorp service standards as outlined in the FB
Service training program at high standards.
- Ensure all plates are prepared according to the tickets with
any special instructions completed. Adhere to ticket time standards
- Ensure the plate presentation meets standards and expectations,
such as garnish, clean etc. Verify all accompanying extras, such as
sauces, are correct according to the order specifications.
- Restock the window with plates, bowls, soup spoons, steak
knives, liners, to go materials, etc. that are used to efficiently
provide the tools required by the service staff to fulfill the
- Prepare trays with orders by correct seat numbers.
- Assist the team responsible for clearing and resetting all
tables promptly and efficiently.
- Clean and maintain designated work areas.
- Assist service and banquet staff as needed.
- Assist fellow Employees, Members and guests to ensure delivery
of the Three Steps of Service without being directed. Be aware of
team members and the environment and participate as a member of the
- Notify management of Member/Guest complaints at the time they
occur. Practice good service recovery by rectifying any complaints
as soon as possible.
- Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally,
helping them with changes and last minute requests as needed. All
the other stuff we do:
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the companys operation,
it may be necessary that each Employee Partner perform a multitude
of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your
position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion
arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you.
Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed
or as directed.
- Adhere to all of the various company, club and department
written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures,
manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up
the essential functions of the job.
- Be able to follow instructions well, multi-task and work at an
efficient pace to keep up with business needs.
- Responsible for maintaining good conduct and safe working
habits while in all areas and assure that others are acting
- Attend daily line-up and participate as requested.
- Wear a clean and neat uniform that follows ClubCorp and your
property uniform standards daily.
- A high school diploma preferred.
- Ability to communicate and follow instructions.
- You are comfortable working in both indoor and occasional
Keywords: Gleneagles Country Club, Plano , Food Runner, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!