Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Job Title: PMO
Location: Plano, TX / Remote
Job Description and Skill Requirements:
- Years of experience in running a PMO - 12-15
- Implementation of the PMO structures across the
- Implementing portfolio management approaches and good
- Providing center-of-excellence program and project delivery
methodologies; processes and tools.
- Provides enterprise-wide best practice approaches in areas such
as governance, resourcing, risk management and planning.
- Providing leadership and guidance to delivery teams across the
- Identify and define performance measurement metrics
- Set up end to end orchestration from RFP stage to
- Experienced in Analyzing financial data, including project
budgets, risks, and resource allocation
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that
team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while
upholding the company's standards
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office
policies and processes
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting
company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to details and technicalities.
- Excellent organizational and technical skills.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Plano , PMO, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!