Customer Care Center Representative I
Company: Inogen, Inc.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
ABOUT INOGEN Inogen was founded in 2001 to improve quality of
life and increase freedom and independence for oxygen therapy
users. Inogen is innovation in oxygen therapy. The Inogen mission
is to improve freedom and independence for oxygen therapy patients
through innovative products and services. Inogen is a manufacturer
and Accredited Homecare Provider. Inogen is focused on quality
care, continuous improvement, and outstanding customer
satisfaction. We are a stable, USA based company dedicated to
providing an exciting and rewarding career to our employees. We
completed a successful Initial Public Offering on the NASDAQ in
2014 and have demonstrated substantial growth over the last five
years. Our work environment is casual yet high performing, and we
are looking for seriously talented, motivated, and fast-paced
professionals to join our team.
*Job Summary: *
The Customer Care Center Representative provides an exceptional
customer experience to respiratory consumers who obtain their
medical equipment directly through Inogen. They also provide
support to our internal operational departments related to customer
care issues. The Customer Care Center Representative is a frontline
support for incoming inquiries and customer support. They are
responsible for handling product questions, processing supply
orders, and ensuring first call resolution.
Responsibilities (Specific tasks, duties, essential functions of
* Professionally handle high volume of incoming requests from
customers, make outbound calls as required to resolve customer
issues, questions, concerns including and not limited to: case
status, account updates, equipment exchanges, and supply orders and
ensure that issues are resolved promptly and thoroughly.
* Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access
and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable
to prevent the need for further contact and document interactions
within their account.
* Use automated systems on multiple monitors to analyze the
customer's situation, as well as to enter any orders/notes
associated with customer's needs.
* Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in
* Handle issues in the best interest of both the company and
* Assume responsibility for customer satisfaction as part of a
collaborative, dedicated Customer Care Center Team which
pro-actively resolves all customer issues.
* Process credit card payments.
* Ensure all open cases are updated, assigned, and closed before
end of shift
* Understand and adheres to, company and departmental policies and
procedures, including and not limited to QA forms, SOPs, WIs, and
safety and security measures.
* Adhere to key performance metrics.
* Required to learn company related product information.
* Maintain the highest level of quality in customer care while
acting in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
Encourage, promote and maintain strong customer relationships
through a partnered approach with customer and other service
* Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism, personal
accountability and follow through at all times.
* Identify opportunities to upsell products.
* Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
* Comply with all company policies and procedures.
* Assist with any other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Drive to meet or exceed daily performance metrics related to key
* Effective active listening and communication skills
* Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar.
* Knowledge of relevant software computer applications.
* Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
* Ability to collaborate with others & work in a team-oriented
* Ability to work in a fluid work environment based on business
* Strong organizational skill Must have strong work ethic.
* Must be well-organized and a self-starter.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
* Attention to detail is required.
* Effective conflict resolution.
* Analytical & problem-solving skills & ability to multi task.
Qualifications (Experience and Education)
* Operates at a task level.
* Substantial supervision required.
* High School diploma or equivalent, required.
* 0-1 years of Customer Service experience, including 1-year
experience working in an inbound call support role, preferred.
* Previous SalesForce and/or Oracle knowledge, preferred.
* A combination of training, education and experience that is
equivalent to the qualifications listed above and that provides the
required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in the
position. However, only those selected for an interview will be
contacted. Inogen is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other legallyprotected characteristics. The EEO
is the Law poster and its supplement are available here:
The pay transparency policy is available here:
https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/faqs/pay-transparency Inogen is
committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations
to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable
accommodation because of a disability for any part of the
employment process, please let us know the nature of your request
and your contact information.
Job Type: Full-time
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Inogen, Inc., Plano , Customer Care Center Representative I, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!