Salesforce lightning Developer
Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: November 22, 2022
- Sound technical knowledge on Salesforce development and
leadership with relevant exp. of 10+ Years.
- Salesforce certification is required
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud and Salesforce
- In-depth understanding of force.com application architecture.
- Experience to build complex projects on force.com platform.
- Experience in APEX classes, and Lighting components.
- Deployment automation experience is required using Metadata API,
Change Set and ANT
- Good knowledge in Apex Custom Controllers, Apex Classes, Apex
Triggers, Visualforce Pages/Components, Apex Web Services, SOQL,
SOSL, Workflow and Approvals, Reports and Dashboards
- Good knowledge in Copado deployments and GitHub.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Agile technology and JIRA
- Should be able to review SFDC code, lead and suggest standard
- Excellent communication skill.
- Efficient client handling skill.
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Plano , Salesforce lightning Developer, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!