Sales Assistant- CB JENI and Normandy Homes
Posted on: November 22, 2022
OverviewThe Sales Assistant must believe in, practice and
initiate all Green Brick Partners values set forth in an acronym we
call HOME. They must be Honest, Objective, Mature and Efficient in
how he or she approaches their role at Green Brick Partners.To
share in the sales and customer service responsibilities for CB
JENI townhomes and Normandy Homes.Responsibilities
- Devote his/her entire time to diligently and faithfully
employing himself/herself in and about the promotion of home sales
within the COMPANY and conduct the same to the greatest advantage
of the COMPANY.
- Maintain a professional appearance and represent the COMPANY,
and himself/herself in a professional manner at all times (even
through social marketing efforts) as required by CB JENI/Normandy
- Traffic and Sales Generation
- Be responsible for promoting our COMPANY and products by
sending mailings and calling on professional companies and Realtors
within his/her area.
- Share in the responsibility of listing and maintaining the
accuracy of our homes in the MLS listing systems.
- Paperwork/Organizational Skills
- Be responsible for required forms and paperwork with complete
and correct information as soon as possible. Post all buyer
information in the Company designated database and maintain all
buyer information and prospect information in the Company database
- Customer Service
- Share in the responsibility for tracking and documenting all
loans, customer problems and complaints, walk through, and closing
procedures for all customers sold in his/her area.
- Model Home and Community Maintenance
- Be responsible for making sure model homes are open during
business hours as established by President.
- Be responsible for maintaining professional appearance of model
homes; this includes the grounds as well as interior of the models,
i.e. trash, mechanical maintenance, watering, yard work, interior
touch-up, dusting and vacuuming, signs in the community and leading
into the community.
- Maintain sufficient number of closing packets in area sales
office and insure proper presentation of packets and house keys to
each new homeowner after their closing. (Proof of closing and
funding is required before keys are given out).
- Be responsible for keeping an inventory of all supplies within
the sales office such as sales contracts, file folders, pens, etc.
(All supplies shall be approved by the sales manager).
- Regularly check houses under construction to cheerfully and
continuously report discrepancies to the Community Sales and
- Be responsible for the appearance and security of every
finished/unoccupied home within his/her community.
- Learning and Development
- Attend and fully participate in periodic or ongoing training
engagements as directed by the sales manager.
- Competition Studies
- Safety Compliance
- Follow all safety rules as established by the company.
Supervision of Others: N/AAuthority/Budget/Decision
Making/Discretion and Independent Judgment Ability: This position
is non-exempt and does not have decision making authority.Physical
Requirements: Ability to stand and walk for 4 hours straight or up
to a full 8-hour day; sit for extended periods; kneel and bend at
the waist; walk up and down stairs; walk on unlevel terrain; use
hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk
and hear. Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific
vision ability required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision and peripheral vision.Location: The community
location as assigned. The assignments of community location may
change at any time. Weekend hours.QualificationsEducation:
- Bachelors Degree preferredExperience:
- This position does not require experience in new home sales.
Experience in sales, mortgage, construction or customer service is
- Sales ability
- Computer skills
- Organizational skills
- Legal/business comprehension
- Customer service skills
- Financing skills
- Construction knowledgeNothing in this position description
restricts managements right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time.
Keywords: UNAVAILABLE, Plano , Sales Assistant- CB JENI and Normandy Homes, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!