ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST
Company: PSN Services, LLC
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Physicians Surgical Network Affiliates is looking for Accounts
Receivable Specialist. We are the healthcare provider that makes
healthcare affordable and accessible to all.Minimum
- High school Diploma or GED.
- Knowledge of medical billing rules, such as coordination of
benefits, modifiers, Medicare and understanding of EOB's.
Compensation and Benefits:
- COMPETITIVE PAY
- PTO ACCRUED
- 401KPosition SummaryThe Accounts Receivable Specialist is
responsible for collecting payments using skills in project
management, organization, and communications to collect the
payments from clients and customers. Accounts Receivable
Specialists track payments and run reports to maintain accurate
bookkeeping records.Position Responsibilities
- Follows up on claim rejections and denials to ensure
appropriate reimbursement for our patients.
- Write appeals using established guidelines to resolve claim
denials with a goal of one contact resolution.
- Identified and resolved denied, non-paid, and/or
non-adjudicated claims and billing issues due to coverage issues,
medical record requests and authorizations.
- Recommend accounts to be written off on Adjustment
- Reports address and/or filing rule changes to the manager.
- Check system for missing payments.
- Properly notates patient accounts.
- Research patient accounts.
- Reviews accounts and to determine appropriate follow-up actions
(adjustments, letters, phone insurance, etc.)
- Processes and follows up on appeals. Files appeals on claim
- Scan correspondence and index to the proper account.
- Inbound/Outbound calls may be required for follow up on
- Respond to insurance company claim inquiries.
- Communicates with insurance companies for status on outstanding
- Meet established production and quality standards as set by the
- Performs all other duties as assigned.*****PSN AFFILIATES IS A
MANAGED SERVICE ORGANIZATION THAT PROVIDES SERVICES THROUGHOUT THE
TEXAS AND FLORIDA AREAS TO INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO EL PASO, SAN
ANTONIO, AUSTIN, PLANO, CARROLLTON, FRISCO, TOMBALL, CORPUS
CHRISTI, CONROE AND DELRAY BEACH *****PSN Affiliates is an equal
opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to
creating an inclusive environment for all employees.PSN Affiliates
participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for
Keywords: PSN Services, LLC, Plano , ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!