Server - N. Central Expswy Plano
Company: The Original Pancake House
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Description of a server:As a server, you will provide friendly,
responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for
all of our Guests. Servers have to also make sure that the floor
area and the chairs around the table are clean. They may also have
to empty the trash, restock the service stands and refill the
beverage station, for tea and coffee. Servers must have knowledge
of the menu and food preparation. Anything that the Guests ask for
which is not related to the menu or the food, like for example a
new knife, belongs to your duties. Each Server's primary objective
is to show our Guests a level of hospitality that they will want to
return again and againServer Requirements:
- Welcome and greet Guests.
- Make all our Guests feel comfortable and let them know you're
there to personally take care of them.
- Inform Guests of specials and menu changes.
- Make recommendations you genuinely feel your Guests will
- Answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant
functions and services.
- Serve food and beverage orders from Guests, enter orders in our
point-of-sale system which relays orders to the kitchen.
- Serve food and beverages from kitchen to Guests in a timely
- Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as
- Maintain clean service areas.
- Monitor and observe Guests dining experience.
- Ensure Guests are satisfied with the food and service.
- Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Prepare final bill and present check to Guest.
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow Servers as situations
- Be ready and willing to assist with clearing and resetting
- Thank Guests for their visit and invite them to return.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and
efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the General
Manager, Manager or Shift Leader.Additional Information for a
- Must love serving people.
- Must be friendly, hospitable and professional.
- Be able to communicate and understand the predominant
language(s) of our guests.
- Must have a basic knowledge of dining room and service
procedures and functions.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money
and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 5 hours).
- Be able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food
frequently weighing up to 20 to 25 pounds.
Keywords: The Original Pancake House, Plano , Server - N. Central Expswy Plano, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!