Front of House Team Member
Company: Jay Schumacher
Posted on: August 7, 2022
At Chick-fil-A, we are always keeping an eye out for applicants
who are friendly, enthusiastic, and who genuinely enjoy serving
guests. Team members who work at Chick-fil-A are given skills and
life experiences that go beyond serving a great product in a
friendly environment. The experiences we can provide you are an
excellent stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of
business. We also offer many other great benefits such as:
- A fun work environment where you can positively influence
- Flexible schedules which include being closed on Sundays.
- Scholarships for qualified team members.
- Learn first-hand from an experienced Owner/Operator that cares
about you personally and is actively involved in the
- Leadership opportunities to gain real world management
experience to help you reach your professional goals.
- Competitive pay.
Requirements and Responsibilities:We are looking for applicants who
exhibit the following qualities:
- Consistency and Reliability
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Values Teamwork
- Loves Serving and Helping Others
Applicants must be able to:
- Create and Maintain Eye Contact
- Make Emotional Connections with Guests
- Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values
of the restaurant
- Ability to multitask & quickly, yet thoroughly
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team
membersCompany IntroductionChick-fil-A, Inc. is a family owned and
privately held restaurant company founded in 1967 by S. Truett
Cathy. Devoted to serving the local communities in which its
franchised restaurants operate, and known for its original chicken
sandwich, Chick-fil-A serves freshly prepared food in more than
2,300 restaurants in 47 states and Washington, D.C.
Keywords: Jay Schumacher, Plano , Front of House Team Member, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!