Integration Services Practice SME (Teamcenter PLM/Opcenter)
Company: Siemens Digital Industries Software
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job Family: Customer ServicesReq ID: 325068Please submit your
resume in the English languageSiemens PLM Software is looking for a
highly qualified Subject Matter Expert for Siemens Active
Integration solutions. A very strong knowledge of Teamcenter PLM
fundamentals is required as well as a deep understanding of the
underlying business processes that drive data across application
boundaries. This individual must understand diverse environments
where the latest in PLM, ERP and MES software is being deployed, as
they will be at the forefront of helping to create integrated
enterprise software landscapes.Position Overview
- The candidate is intended to be a senior expert in the
implementation services for Siemens Active Integration solutions
across one or more related industries/domains.
- The successful candidate is expected to have a significant
understanding of how to architect and design integration solutions
between Teamcenter and other enterprise applications.
- The candidate should be comfortable acting as a leading
authority on integration design to address business problems.
- The role requires a passion for helping customers achieve
realized value, a vision for improving Siemens position in the PLM
marketplace, a desire to increase Siemens market share across
industries served, a drive for continuously improving the processes
that used to achieve successful implementations and the willingness
to travel globally.
- This role will work proactively with Siemens Active Integration
product development and industry marketing to define future PLM
integration solutions, enhancements and ensure architectural
integrity across platforms.
- This role will report directly to the Global Practice Lead for
Integration Services. This Practice is within the Global Services
and Customer Success organization and will work extensively with
the Zone Services teams.Responsibilities
- Align and operationalize the defined services strategy across
the Active Integration Segment (product development and product
managers) and Zones.
- Ensure the Intellectual Property (IP) assets are in place to
support business development and efficient delivery.
- Contribute thought leadership, coordination/collaboration and
intellectual property to support the realization of services
excellence across a matrixed cross-functional and cross-regional
- Create and Enable a climate of teamwork, knowledge sharing, and
cooperation across the customer success organization.
- Collaborate with Active Integration Segment (Product Management
and R&D) team members to have a comprehensive view of the
Active Integration platform.
- Collaborate with Zone sales and pre-sales teams to Scope and
Estimate strategic services engagements.
- Collaborate with Integration Services Practice teams to support
strategic services engagements.
- Technical delivery experience required, but also requires the
ability to act as a leader and technical mentor to the supporting
Integration Implementation Consultants.
- Work from and create technical roadmap, architecture documents
and work product.
- Work comfortably and cooperatively with other Siemens resources
- Work on projects both internally and at customer sites.Required
Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering, Computer Science,
Information Technology, Computer Engineering or another technical
field is required. Additional certifications that reflect an
ongoing investment in yourself will be an added plus.
- 7+ years of experience with Teamcenter Product Lifecycle
Management solutions in a customer facing technical delivery role
is required. Knowledge of ERP Business Processes and Manufacturing
Operations is preferred.
- Possess excellent leadership skills, capable of synergizing and
guiding a team of functional and technical individuals.
- Be self-motivated/independent
- Exercise strong problem-solving skills to overcome obstacles.
Have a meticulous attention to detail.
- Understand the competitive landscape as well as industry trends
- Have proven soft skills, business acumen, and the ability to
read the room and effectively communicate and present to a diverse
audience including technical and non-technical audiences including
both Siemens and customer management teams.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word,
Excel, Project, Visio, and Outlook.
- Have experience using programming languages and tools such as
TCL, JAVA, C++, C#, SQL, VB, XML.
- Have the ability/desire to travel both domestically and
internationally 25% of the time, on average. Could be more at
times.At Siemens we are always challengingourselves to build a
better future. We need the most innovative anddiverse Digital Minds
to develop tomorrows reality. Find out more aboutthe Digital world
of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalmindsWhere
permitted by applicable law,Siemens may require employees to be
fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based onjob requirements, and in
accordance with an accommodation based on legallyprotected
reasons.#DISWOrganization: Digital IndustriesCompany: Siemens
Industry Software Inc.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalJob
Type: Full-timeEqual Employment Opportunity StatementSiemens is an
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging
diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to their race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry,
sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability,
marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic
information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender
identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection
status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable
discharge from military service, and other categories protected by
federal, state or local law.EEO is the LawApplicants and employees
are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more,
.Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination ProvisionSiemens follows
Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency
Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here
.California Privacy NoticeCalifornia residents have the right to
receive additional notices about their personal information. To
learn more, click here
Keywords: Siemens Digital Industries Software, Plano , Integration Services Practice SME (Teamcenter PLM/Opcenter), Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!