FIELD SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
Posted on: June 25, 2022
1Provide support to field sales team by telephone and email
requests in a call center environment. Work with and generate
various reports as needed. Interface with Retail Representatives
(RR), Supervisors, Clients Services, Recruiting and Payroll to
ensure that Sales Plan issues and general requests are resolved and
tracked.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make outbound calls providing direction on RR compliance and
answer incoming calls in a call center environment for the Retail
and Dedicated teams. Provide accurate answers to a variety of
issues including: sales plan questions, voicemail questions,
SalesTrak, package tracking, RR procedures, and RR training. -
- Complete order entry for requests of inventory items. -
- Accurately document calls in the CRM database and SalesTrak Rep
- Complete various reports/tasks as requested, following a
schedule with ongoing reports/tasks. -
- Communicate with Client Services on sales plan questions and
special situations. -
- Provide quality control for sales plans By communicating issues
and questions to Client Services. -
- Maintain a working knowledge of retail store call procedures by
working sales plans and resets in the field on occasion to gain
experience with RR procedures, store procedures, product knowledge,
and client knowledge. -
- Keep manager informed of communication with outside departments
relating to the field support department.To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential duties.
-Education/Experience:High School degree or equivalent experience
in customer service, call center support, or the retail industry.
-Computer Skills:Proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience in CRM
and SalesTrak preferred. -Other Skills:
- Possess telephone and inter-personal skills.
- Demonstrate problem-solving and decision-making skills.
-Supervisory Responsibilities:This position has no supervisory
responsibilities. -Work environment:Office environment with some
retail store calls.Language Skills:English is the primary language
skill; however, bilingual skills may be required based on business
necessity.CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment
practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities.
If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of
the recruitment process, please let us know.
Keywords: CROSSMARK, Plano , FIELD SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!