Senior Systems Engineer
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Infosys is seeking a Senior Java developer with Hadoop
experience. This position's primary responsibility will be to
provide technical expertise and coordinate for day to day
deliverable s for the team. The chosen candidate will assist in the
technical design of large business systems; builds applications,
interfaces between applications, understands data security,
retention, and recovery. The role holder should be able to research
on technologies independently to recommend appropriate solutions &
should contribute to technology-specific best practices &
standards; contribute to success criteria from design through
deployment, including, reliability, cost-effectiveness,
performance, data integrity, maintainability and scalability;
contributes expertise on significant application components,
program languages, databases, operating systems, etc., and
guides/mentors the team during the build and test phases. You will
be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are
encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and
Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Plano, TX or
Addison, TX or be willing to relocate to the area. This position
may require travel to project locations.U.S. citizens and those
authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are
unable to sponsor at this time.Required Qualifications-
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an
accredited institution. Will also consider three years of
progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of
- Experience in Core Java/ OOPS
- Experience in Confluent Hadoop components (Spark, Hadoop,
- At least 1 years of strong hands-on experience in
implementation of Hadoop Projects.
- At least 1 years of Information Technology experience.
- At least 1 years of development experience in building Kafka
distributed messaging and integration ecosystem.
- Experience in optimization and tuning based on performance
- Experience with Big Data Technologies -Hadoop etc will be an
- Good hands on experience on Streaming with Kafka.
- Experience with Git and Bitbucket
- At least 1 years of experience in software development life
- At least 1 years of experience in Project life cycle activities
on development and maintenance projects.
- Setup best practices, Standards, Patterns Development and
automate process for onboarding.
- Willing to work in application/production support
- Experience in Banking domain will be an added advantage
- Strong communication and Analytical skills
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for
extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by
telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and
consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate
their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience
in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we
expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it
by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps
prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business
with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of
performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda
drives their continuous improvement through building and
transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your
enterprise navigate your next.
Keywords: Infosys, Plano , Senior Systems Engineer, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!