Insurance District Ops Specialist - Plano
Company: Farmers Insurance- District 53
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionThe District Ops Specialist will handle smooth
operation of the District Office. This in office position general
duties include answering telephones, coordinating training
schedules, maintaining calendars, preparing training materials and
pulling reports. Candidates will need exceptional organization
skills, excellent people skills and professional phone
- Base Salary with bonus potential
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Weekends Off
- Holidays Off
- 401K Plan after 90 days continuous employment
- Career development, training & growth potential
- Team building activities
- Answer incoming District Office phone calls
- Handle agent Dashboard questions
- Assist with staff training questions on APEX and LifeNet
- Manage calendars and scheduling for Agency Business Consultants
- Prepare District and Agent reports and trackers and distribute
- Set up Zoom meetings
- Meeting and training material preparation
District Office Plano - Monday 8:00 - 5:30; Tues - Fri 8:30 - 5:30
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and
resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills.
- Exceptional business writing, editing and proofreading
- Problem-solving capabilities.
- Must obtain or possess active General Lines Property & Casualty
Texas insurance license.
- Ability to obtain or possess an active General Lines Life,
Accident & Health Insurance Texas license.
Keywords: Farmers Insurance- District 53, Plano , Insurance District Ops Specialist - Plano, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!