PCI Compliance Specialist
Company: Fortis Payment Systems LLC
Posted on: May 13, 2022
PCI Compliance Specialist works directly with integrated partners
and merchants to deliver PCI Security consulting, direction and
support necessary to ensure payment security of partner products
and assistance with PCI DSS validation in our PCI Aperia web
portal. Provides subject matter expertise on case escalations and
leverages industry certifications as ISA to interpret and apply PCI
standards supporting both basic and complex partner and merchant
- Delivery of PCI security standards consulting direction and
validation services to partners and merchants.
- Uses PCI certifications to analyze, interpret, recommend, and
apply solutions as necessary for secure partner products and
- Supports Partner Management, Sales & Customer Service teams as
PCI Security SME.
- Represents PCI role in partner sales engineering and provides
escalation support services on PCI issues to cross functional
- Engages partners and merchants as trusted advisor on PCI
standards and works with external QSA firms as necessary and
- Specialized Management of PCI Aperia product.
- Engages as product owner in Dev projects and develops new use
- Creates and delivers periodic notification to partners and
merchants to complete their PCI requirements.
- Provides QIR program guidance to partners, merchants, and
- Reports on merchant compliance to the Fortis processor
- Creates and delivers PCI security training materials adapted to
specific business needs and requirement.
- Conducts and completes a weekly review of merchant OFAC
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong focus and attention to accuracy
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast paced, turn-key
environment and be willing to work overtime whenever needed to meet
- Ability to successfully navigate in a web-based applications
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced and evolving
- Proactive individual who is results oriented.
- Takes ownership of tasks and follows through to
- Detail oriented team player with good organizational
- Self-motivated and able to multi-task with accuracy
- Must effectively apply strong self-organization and time
- High School or equivalent, associates or bachelor's degree
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a business-related
environment, ideally in credit card processing data security
- Certification as PCI ISA is a plus
- Strong knowledge in credit card processing rates and fees
Advanced computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook and CRM system
with the ability to multi-task between programs.PI174502672
Keywords: Fortis Payment Systems LLC, Plano , PCI Compliance Specialist, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!